Find top propane retailers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 1 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Saint Paul
- Columbia Heights RentalCalled to check on pricing. Call was answered promptly and Associate let me know Columbia Heights Rental offered customers a price reduction when paying for LP with cash versus credit card payment.
- FerrellgasThey were prompt, helpful and kind. It was a good experience. I would recommend them. They did what they were supposed to do.
- Como Oil & PropaneActually we are happy with their service. We called and they promptly came out and got the tank filled. Their people are fine to deal with. We have not really looked at the price for a while but we think it is all pretty comparable.
- UFC FARM SUPPLYWe've worked with them for several years. They are dependable. They are usually reasonably priced than the other people are. They are local. They are close.
- Columbia Heights RentalThey are fast and professional and provide good service at a good price. It's always easy in and easy out.
- ACE HARDWAREIt is convenient but other then that it is pretty standard. I pay $17.00 for an exchange. I don't know how the price compares to much. I think there is another company that is a little cheaper but it is further away from me. It is worth since it is closer. You go in and do it and they are always there
- UFC FARM SUPPLYThe house came with an nearly full tank so out of sight out of mind until it was running out in December. Inherited Ferrel Gas but wanted to work with the locals if possible which was Waconia Farm Supply. Jodi in the business office was great at explaining how it all works with locked rates, delivery, etc. Dan was the gas manager and coordinated delivery with my wife who said thing like "he's just so nice." A subsequent fill that was not so urgent arrived within 24 hrs though we had been prepared to wait a couple weeks if necessary. We won't be interested in working with anyone else based upon the 2009/2010 winter seaso
- Pinnacle Propane ExpressYou just put the can outside and they replace it with a full one. I like them. They're really good. There is a schedule so I know that if I want it I have to order it by Monday at noon. They deliver on Tuesday and Friday in my area. I like the convenience of just putting it out there and you don't have to be home
- Federated PropaneThey're very friendly and respond promptly. They helped us out one winter when our gases ran out, and they drove a small portable tank in to tide us over. They give a nice discount to prepaid promptly within a week. They're very friendly in their offices. Their prices are I believe reasonable. They're great, they're fine
- SuperamericaEverybody gets their propane from them so I don't think, I need to recommend them. Exchanging an emptied tank to a full tank of propane with them is cheaper than having the sealed one. The company gets emptied tank, refills it with propane then sell. They are doing great with their services.
Propane Retailers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted, financing options available.Recent Review:Very well. Jerry was at our house about 1 hour after we called. He had a real problem solving attitude, which is always necessary in an old house. He was personable and professional, and he did a great job!Kathryn B.
- Business Description:Multiple locations to better serve you. Waconia House: M-F 7:30 AM-7:00 PM Sat: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Sun: 10:00 AM-4:00 PMRecent Review:We've worked with them for several years. They are dependable. They are usually reasonably priced than the other people are. They are local. They are close.Nancy C.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. DBA: JOHNSON'S WHITE BEAR RENTAL & SALES.Recent Review:The guys at White Bear Rental were very helpful - among the very best folks I've ever rented from. I needed a 12' stepladder to reach a smoke detector on a 15' high cathedral ceiling. First off, their website is very informative and easy to navigate; it has photos and accurate cost information on their wide range of equipment. When I called to check on availability, they picked up the phone right away and personally verified that the 12' stepladder was in stock. The ladder was a recognized, high-quality brand. <br /> When I stopped by, two guys immediately (less than 5 seconds!) went back to the ladders, pulled it out, carried it to my car - helped me attach the roof rack (service plus!), and placed the ladder on the rack. Check-out at the front desk was fast - ID (driver's license) and credit card (for deposit). Bringing it back was even faster, and again the guys unloaded the ladder promptly. Rental charge was exactly as stated, with the option to leave it on the card or pay cash (no checks). <br /Alan C.
- Business Description:Sipe Bros Inc-Marathon is a 3rd Generation Family Operated Business " Serving the Community Since 1926" and at its present location since 1952. Sipe Bros Inc-Marathon provides: Auto Services/Repairs* 24 Hr Pay at the Pump* Gas/Diesel* Propane fill Station* K-1 Kerosene*Convenience Store* Car Wash* Tires Sipe Bros Inc-Marathon is proud to be a BBB Accredited Business employing ASE Certified Master Technician with hometown prideRecent Review:I know I can trust the people at Sipe Bros. Eric the service manager knows everything about auto maintenance. He could write a book. He was very professional, timely, and responsive. I did not know what was wrong with my car when I brought it in besides that the lights were flashing on the dashboard (never a good sign). They quickly diagnosed it as ABS sensor that had fallen off. Not knowing much about auto maintenance myself, they could have told me anything was wrong but instead it was a simple inexpensive fix! <br /> If you stop by say hi to Denise the cashier! She is is a great person and you'll enjoy chatting with her. <br /> Overall a great experience. It's a good feeling having a mechanic you can trust. I'll be bringing all my cars to you! Thanks guys! <br /Phillip C.
- Business Description:Lakes Gas Co. is a family owned and operated propane distribution company that was founded in 1959. It is the 12th largest propane distributor in the United States. We have 46 branches throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. We provide service to residential, commercial and agricultura
- Business Description:DBA: GERTEN INC. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (866)437-8367. ADDITIONAL HOURS: CHRISTMAS HOURS, MON-FRI 9:00 AM-8:30 PM; SAT 8:00 AM-8:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-7:00 PM.Recent Review:I am very disappointed with my recent experience. They hire <br /> customer service reps who care less about making a loyal customer. Since last <br /> year I planned to purchase some trees from them. When I was ready I found many <br /> broken links on their site and no way to add planting option to an online <br /> order. During my next trip to the store their service rep told me that all <br /> issues were addressed and planting can now be added to all online orders. They <br /> also confirmed the price of $65 per tree for all trees that are eligible for <br /> free early delivery. When I tried to place an online order later that day, <br /> planting option was still missing. It took 3 phone calls to get to the person <br /> who told me to go ahead and place an order. She also confirmed the $65/tree <br /> price and said that I?ll get a chance to add a planting option when it?s time <br /> to schedule delivery. Almost a month later I got a call from them stating that <br /> planting prices for trees will be $80 plus for smaller trees and $120 for #20 <br /> and #25 trees. When I questioned her <br /> info and stated that I have earlier confirmed the planting price and received a <br /> different information she said that no one at Gertens would not provide that <br /> type of info. Making me a liar I guess. I informed her that I am not ready to <br /> pay such premiums for planting and asked to cancel the order. There were no <br /> regrets on their end. It looks like they got way too big to care about small <br /> accounts like myself. Too bad, cause I liked their selection and was a longtime <br /> customer. <br /> <br /Genna N.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Every person I talked to at Reddy Rents was professional and very helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for this service. I was very happy with their customer service!Barbara J.
- Business Description:We are the area's newest rental equipment store. We stock our store with a variety of equipment suited for Homeowner's and Contractor's alike. We will show you how to operate the equipment and share information with you that will help you get your project done. PROFESSIONAL TOOLS - PROFESSIONAL RESULTS FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. DBA: ORCRecent Review:I rented a moving truck, and when we went out to do the inspection, it was noted that there were moving blankets still in the truck from the last renter. I didn't want them, didn't need them, and didn't use them. I don't know why they asked this, but I agreed to not use the blankets, and just return them with the truck. They told me to return the truck the following morning at 8:30 AM. The following morning, I realized that the blankets were still at my house, but was already in route and had another appointment at 9:00. I arrived at 8:30 as agreed, but there was no one there. I waited for 20 minutes or so, until I finally had to leave the key in the drop box. At about 9:30, I called the phone number on the rental agreement to explain the blanket situation and learn when I could return them. No one answered, and a message told me to call back later (you can not leave a message!). I called about every 15 minutes for about 5 or 6 times, and eventually gave up. When I returned to my house the next day, I had two voicemail messages explaining that they needed the blankets and were going to charge me for them. I called them right away, but again, no answer, and no answering machine. I called them the very next morning at about 8:30 AM, and they explained that their truck rental phone just rings all the time and that they can't answer it, and that it transfers to the corporate line. That obviously doesn't help anything, but they felt it necessary to tell me about it. In the end, they charged me extra for my blanket "rental" late charges, which is extremely frustrating because I tried so many times to get through to them and was very diligent about making repeated attempts. I realize that they needed the blankets and I had a part in the problem, but I never wanted them in the first place, I only took them as a favor to simplify their busy morning, and tried so hard and on so many times to contact them about the matter. If I had ANY indication that there was urgency in getting the blankets back, I would have returned them ASAPDavid L.
- Recent Review:It is convenient but other then that it is pretty standard. I pay $17.00 for an exchange. I don't know how the price compares to much. I think there is another company that is a little cheaper but it is further away from me. It is worth since it is closer. You go in and do it and they are always thereJoshua G.
- Business Description:Toll Company is an employee owned company & has about 60 employees.Recent Review:I have gone to Toll Gas and Welding for years. We go pick up a tank, use it, and return it. We rented the tank for a couple of weeks after we completed a project.Gary H.
See all 1 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find propane dealers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
propane dealers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACE HARDWARE1214 ROBERT ST S
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ACE HARDWARE
- Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair13118 Excelsior Blvd
- Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair
- GERTENS5500 BLAINE AVE
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- OAKDALE RENTAL CENTER3133 HADLEY AVE N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- OAKDALE RENTAL CENTER
- Pinnacle Propane Express5560 Quam NE Ave
Saint Michael, Minnesota
- Pinnacle Propane Express
- Toll Gas and Welding3005 Niagara Lane N
- Toll Gas and Welding
- UFC FARM SUPPLY801 State Highway 284
- UFC FARM SUPPLY
- VALLEY LAWN & SPORT INC16345 KENYON AVE
- VALLEY LAWN & SPORT INC
- White Bear Rentals & Sales3865 HWY 61
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- White Bear Rentals & Sales