Find top camera repair services in Saint Paul, MN
There are 2 top-rated camera repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Camera Repair Reviews in Saint Paul
- CUSTOM CAMERAVERY FAIR AND APPROACHABLE SERVICE. THEY OFFER ADVICE BASED ON YOUR BEST INTEREST, NOT THEIR BOTTOM LINE. HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIRI requested a quote from the web page on Sunday, received the quote on Monday. Took the camera in on Tuesday and picked it up on Friday. All details were accurate and complete.
- National Camera Exchange - Golden ValleyThey'll price match any big retailer. They provide a personal touch from some one who is knowledgeable about their products. I've had camera repaired there.
- National Camera Exchange - Golden ValleyThey sold me a Nikon d3200 and a Tamron macro lens. They were very professional and very thorough in their efforts to determine my needs. They then suggested equipment for me.
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIRThey walked me through the procedure of what they would do, the breakdown of costs, the time it would take and easily agreed to ship the repaired item to me when completed. The item arrived exactly when they said it would and at the estimated cost.
- DARNTOOTHYSAM.COMI found them online, but they are in the same city as I am so I contacted them and dropped off the camera for the repair. The business is ran from the owner's home in a nice neighborhood, and they did the repair and had it ready for me to pick up the next day. Everything was quick and easy. I hope I don't need a repair again but I'll use them if I do
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIRIt was a simple problem with a simple solution, but nothing I could have done myself. I would highly recommend this business.
- National Camera Exchange - Golden ValleyThey explained the various cameras and functions. Also provided free classes to learn how to use the camera and how to download photos, etc. They also stand behind their products. I have purchased other cameras (video and still) from them in the past and been very pleased.
- BUDGET PROJECTOR REPAIRMy carousel slide projector stopped working while I was in the middle of giving a talk to a gardening group. I checked Angie's List and could not find any service people, so got Todd's name from a camera exchange. I left Todd a voice mail on a Saturday and he responded the same day - I was amazed! I dropped the projector off a few days later and he called me within two days with his diagnosis and cost to repair. It was very reasonable (and far less expensive than converting all my slides to digital format!). I picked the projector up several days later. Todd was very accommodating to my schedule. One note of importance - Todd accepts only cash - no checks or credit cards. He's a one-man shop and has probably been burned too many times, so I had no problem with this. He told me up front and reminded me when I agreed to the work, so there were no surprises
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIRTHIS IS THE ONLY CAMERA REPAIR SHOP I WILL TAKE MY EQUIPMENT TO. AS A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, MY EQUIPMENT SEES A LOT OF USE AND SOMETIMES ABUSE. MARQUETTE HAS ALWAYS HAD WELL TRAINED PROFESSIONALS REPAIRING OR SENDING TO THE MANUFACTURER FOR REPAIR. PRICES ARE FAIR AND THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN OLDER EQUIPMENT BECOMES LESS AND LESS REPAIRABLE. HONEST AND WELL TRAINED EMPLOYEES
Camera Repair Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Closets For Life, a custom organization company based in Apple Valley, Minnesota, works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative storage solutions for all organizational needs including closets, offices, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, wine cellars, Murphy beds and more. What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understan..Recent Review:Our entire experience with Closets for Life was a great one. Rick was easy to work with and gave great ideas for our garage storage. Corbin was an amazing installer! Had a crooked wall he had to work with and you'd never know looking at our completed shelving. Love the look and quality of the product. Communication, timeliness, end result all exceeded our expectations. Looking forward to adding to our garage storage next yearAndrea A.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:In August fridge was icing up. Tech came and examined, and made sure it was defrosted. Took a couple of weeks to get parts. New tech returned and installed. Both were fantastic in timeliness and making sure we were fully informed. But...96 days later, it had the same issue. They only offer a 90 day warranty on repairs. In addition, they changed policy, and would only work on items that had a Best Buy service agreement or extended warranty, which ours did not. It took many calls and a trip to the store we purchased from, with appeals to higher levels, to have them forgive the initial trip charge and make exception to the new policy and come out again. When they did, additional parts were installed, at parts-only cost. DO NOT call unless you already have a service plan or extended warrantyTED S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I Canceled the appointment that was scheduled over 2 weeks away with an all day show up window and had a minimum charge of $109 dollars.John L.
- Business Description:Our Mission Our mission is to “do everything possible to help customers capture and create images to preserve memories and inspire others.” To that end we pledge to provide exceptional service to answer all your questions and provide you with the best solution for all your photo needs. Our Staff Whether you are an amateur or a professional, you can count on the experienced staff at any of our five locations to provide unparalleled, personalized service. Many of our photo specialists have been..Recent Review:Bought a used nikon body that the salesperson said "had a few hundred clicks". Received it and it had almost 17,000 clicks. Emailed and called. Email said they would return my money, called and said it was used (of course I bought it used and never took any pics with it). Paid $469.00 gave me $249.00 back then listed and sold to for $369.00. So they ended up getting $418.00 and only returned $249.00. They made $169.00 profit off the sale and resale after my refund. Been doing business (online) with them for years but no longer. Would not recommenMark J.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE APPLIES. SERVICE FEE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:Digital Camera Repair
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:It didn't!!! The central Best Buy Geek Squad scheduled an installation between 12 and 4 PM 4 days in advance after information about address, phone contact and personal information was given. Arranging to be home for the entire time -before a holiday weekend no less - no one arrived! After an hour on the phone, including with a supervisor, there was no record in the system of the appointment. Beware: if you schedule with BB Geek Squad, confirm, confirm, confirm....more than once!!Kenneth S.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
See all 2 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find camera repair shops in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
camera repair shops in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DARNTOOTHYSAM.COM13509 4TH AVE S
- FILM & VIDEO SERVICES2620 CENTRAL AVE NE
- FILM & VIDEO SERVICES
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12600 W FRONTAGE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4130 W DIVISION ST
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy15300 Cedar Ave
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy300 Northtown Dr Ne
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1795 COUNTY ROAD D E
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1350 50TH ST E
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1350 Hwy 15 S
- Geek Squad - Best Buy10985 Ulysses Street N
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1235 TOWN CENTRE DR
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy340 W Market
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1000 W 78th St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1643 County Road B2 W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8100 OLD CARRIAGE CT
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12633 RIVERDALE BLVD NW
- Geek Squad - Best Buy11600 Leona Rd
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12905 Elm Creek Blvd N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Gustafson Computers.com16255 117th Ave
- Gustafson Technology8191 179th St NW
- GustafsonComputers.com14747 165th Ave
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIR1200 MENDELSSOHN AVE N STE 207
- MARQUETTE CAMERA REPAIR
- Omega Computer Consulting and Repair203 Cooper Ave N Suite 161
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Omega Computer Consulting and Repair
- PC RUSH.COM1325 E EL SEGUNDO BLVD
El Segundo, California
- PC RUSH.COM
- WOLF CAMERA2130 FORD PKWY
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- WOLF CAMERA