Find top propane retailers in San Jose, CA
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in San Jose
- Pacific PropaneThey were good and prompt. They told me when they would be here and the date they would be here and they were here on time.
- SUBURBAN PROPANEWe've used Suburban Propane for 40 years. Never had a problem. They are friendly, they're here when we need them, reliable.
- Union 76The service was excellent. The one guy who comes out and fills my tank is excellent. He comes right away, there's no waiting. If anyone needs propane they are the ones to go to.
- ACE HARDWAREI take it to a hardware store because they simply swap the tank out, so, any gas in the tank you do not get a thing for. They fill the tank, and you only pay the difference of what is in there and a whole tank. So, it is far more economical. It was a pretty good experience. They are just easy to deal with. They take you right back out. They have a refill station out in the back. They refill your tank, give it back to you, and say have a great day. They are a pleasure to work with, and their price is pretty comparable to the others. It is not necessary that they are cheaper, but they are more helpful
- FerrellgasThey were Johnny-on-the-spot. They were really good. I haven't got a bill yet but it wasn't that much. They did a great job. My experience was excellent. I thought they were very professional and got here on schedule. They were reliable and had good people skills. I would use them again in the future
- AmeriGasWe are very satisfied with them. They have a truck that delivers to Woodside. They are just reliable and easy to use. The cost varies with the amount of propane. They always come on time.
- DeCarli's Petaluma Butane DistributorsThey are very nice and accommodating. Their price is quite competitive, considering that it is the biggest company.
- AmeriGasThey charge me $4 per gallon for propane. They are ripping me off. They more or less come out and fill up my tank so it never runs out. What I like is, they're supposed to come out and refill the tank periodically, without me having to call them up. One of the bad things is, I did have to call them up twice to refill the tank. The bad part is, they just have super high pricing on their propane. The wholesale price of propane is right around 40 cents a gallon these days and they're charging $4. Propane prices, like gasoline prices have been trending down for a long period of time. Their prices have been trending up. Even in other parts of the country, AmeriGas does not charge what they charge here. I believe they're gouging their California customers. I've rented a tank from them. So, as long as I have that tank, I'm obligated to them
- Kamps Propane - HaywardI moved to a new area where had a propane tank from Kamps and I called them to set up an account, the application was never emailed to me after 2 follow up calls. On the third attempt, I got the paperwork and filled it out, emailed back the same day..never heard back. 3 days later, I called to follow up and was told that "it's only been 3 days." I needed a health and safety inspection. 6 days later, same thing...I've called and emailed to followup at least 5 times and, now, my propane level is at 10% and I'm being told it'll take 3 weeks to get a refill. Given the size of the tank, I'll run out of propane well before that and the company is not willing to escalate this or do anything about it. Terrible service and now I'm not going to have hot water or heat
Propane Retailers in San Jose
- Recent Review:It has always gone well service-wise and price-wise. They keep you informed as to what should be done and how much it will cost. They are always available to discuss work and do not start work without having the customer's okay. I recommend them highly. <br /Margery G.
- Business Description:Kamps Propane delivers propane and installs propane distribution piping for residential and commercial customers in Northern California. Our family-owned company provides exceptional energy and professional, courteous service for our customers. Serving your area since 1969, if you need propane delivery or propane system installation, please call us today
- Business Description:WINDOWS. DOORS. FIREPLACES.Recent Review:The initial contact at their store/showroom was very good, informative and gave us a ballpark figure to work with. The sales pitch was low key and concentrated on making sure we understood the various models and choices that could fit our fireplace. We went with accurate dimensions in hand so that there was little to guess about. <br /> The follow up visit by the owner at our house was positive and, since the company does doors and windows we had him look at our sliding door problem as well. <br /> After doing due diligence by looking at other companies, we decided this company was the best fit. The prices were reasonable and they carefully spelled out what they would do and what we had to do to prepare for the installation. <br /> The installation day went well for installing the insert. A two person crew - one thorough expert and one knowledgeable helper installed the insert well within the time frame allotted. They then went through all the controls for the appliance both manual and the remote control device so we understood how to operate the gas insert. Since the water heater had to be turned off in order to connect the gas supply, they re-lit the water heater and made sure it was working before leaving. <br /> As for the repairing the door - they ordered the parts, but as yet they have not received them. <br /Bernard B.
Find propane dealers in
propane dealers in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!