There are several reasons why your vacuum might not be working properly, and this guide will help you solve the problem. We break down four of the most common vacuum cleaner problems, from blockages, to low suction, to busted vacuum belts.
Find top vacuum cleaners in San Francisco, CA
There are 2 top-rated vacuum cleaners in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in San Francisco
- Bayshore PlumbersThe technician arrived on time and was friendly and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose and repair an issue outside the scope of the original request for an additional charge, but it was fair and the work was performed quickly and efficiently.
- Bayshore PlumbersI purchased a sewer cleaning and video BIG DEAL from Bayshore Plumbing through Angies list in May 2013. I didn't realize that my certificate expired in October! I called Bayshore and explained my dilemma and the gentleman on the other end of the line told me that they would accept my certificate. I made an appointment for Friday morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. At around 9:00 AM Victor from Bayshore arrived at my home. | |I was impressed with Victor's professionalism and expertise. Victor cleaned out the sewer lateral and pulled some roots out. After running the line and making sure it was clear, Victor sent the video camera into the lateral. Victor explained what we were seeing in the video that even though the sewer lateral was old it was in pretty good shape. | |I asked him to write up a quote to have a clean out placed close to the sidewalk and he provided one. | |I give BAYSHORE PLUMBING a 5 Star rating! I will use their services again
- Bayshore Plumbers|We were very happy with the services we received and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
- PHIL'S ELECTRIC VACUUM CENTERThey were prompt and did expert repair of lamps and vacuum cleaners. They did knowledgeable sales of vacuum cleaners.
- Ralph's Vacuum & Sewing CenterAfter trying it at home, I was very pleased -- my carpets actually haven't looked this good in a long time. Ralph's provides a complimentary changing of the belt every six months and takes care of the vacuum's guarantee. I liked the experience of purchasing from a family business with sales people who know their products. I understand that Ralph's will soon have a new, large store at 837 Main Street in Redwood City (this store will replace both the San Carlos and current Redwood City locations)
- HOOVER COMPANYHow many company stores actually exist anymore? This Hoover store is a rarity where you can see the Hoover vacuums and buy any part you need for your machine. It is super convenient in the middle of the City (and parking in the Wells Fargo parking lot next door). They guy in there knows his stuff and can get you the part you need without the part number. Good to have stores like this still around
- TIP & TOP VACUUM REPAIR & SVCVery happy with service. The replacement bags cost more than the tuneup, which was a bargain. I only wish that they'd call me when the job was done, rather than waiting for me to call them. The job probably was done within the estimated time (2 days), but I waited until day 3 to find out. Anyway, that seems like a small gripe
- Foothill Vacuum Cleaner CenterI've been going there for years. I've always had good service, and they're very inexpensive. I took my vacuum somewhere else and they were going to charge me $200.00. I took it here and they charged me $12.00. He fixed it while I was waiting. He focused on the immediate problem. They're reliable. I've never had any problems with them. The quality of there work is excellent
- KIRBY VACUUMIt's great. It picks up everything that it's supposed to. It has a built in shampooer. You only need to change the little cartridge and it goes to the shampooer. It's incredibly sturdy and quiet. It's well worth the money. I can tell it's going to last a very long time.
- Slaughterbeck Floors IncSlaughterbeck was great to work with. Everyone was professional and skilled. They were willing to give advice when we asked for it. This type of work is very disruptive, and I feel they kept the hassles to a minimum. Joan Slaughterbeck has a great selection to choose from, and was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They were added details we hadn't thought about that really gave a more professional and finished look to the job. We plan to use them again in a month or two when have more carpet installed in our bedroom
Vacuum Cleaners in San Francisco
- Business Description:We install all types of water heaters including tank type, tank less, heat pumps and hybrids. We've been in business since 1986. Serving all of Western Washington including Seattle, Tacoma, Everett and Olympia areas. We are licensed, bonded and insured. A rating through BBB and awards from Puget Sound Energy for helping consumers save energyRecent Review:Eric arrived on time. He was very professional and a true gentleman. The company is fortunate to have him on their team.Susan F.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES.
- Business Description:We provide authorized sales and service for Miele, Riccar, Sebo and Sanitare vacuums. We also repair all brands of vacuums, small appliances such as toasters, blenders, mixers, microwaves and lamps as well as some small electronics. We also provide free estimates for all repairs
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.
- Business Description:Palo Alto Carpet Cleaning uses the method of low moisture hot water extraction. Low moisture hot water extraction is the most recommended form of carpet cleaning by carpet manufacturers and carpet fiber producers. For heavy soiling, traditional hot water extraction is the recommended method which Palo Alto Carpet Cleaning is also able to do. The low moisture hot water extraction method means conserving water as well as a quicker drying time for your carpets. After our cleaning job you’ll have..
- Business Description:With so much to do in the house already, cleaning the carpet may seem impossible. So, now, carpet cleaning saves your time and our service is always available 24/7. There are no delivery and pick up charges at all and we promise to deliver the best of quality within the time frame that you ask us to
- Business Description:* Free Estimates * Please Contact Us For More Information
Explore our Solution Center for helpful vacuum cleaner articles
Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Vacuuming your home kind of works the same way, and while vacuuming your floors may not be as fun as baking a cake, it's still important to do it right!
Find vacuum cleaner services in
vacuum cleaner services in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Vacuum & Sewing Center19070 Stevens Creek Blvd
- ABLE HANDYMAN301 MONTEREY BLVD #2
San Francisco, California
- Ace Technologies50 Woodside Plz # 608
Redwood City, California
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Artistic-Methods509 Grand Ave #9
S San Fran, California
- AAA Vacuum & Sewing Center
- Carpet Cleaning Corte Madera1411 Casa Buena Drive #93
CORTE MADERA, California
- Carpet Cleaning Palo Alto555 Byron Street #142
Palo Alto, California
- Carpet Cleaning Portola Valley65 Red Hill Circle #12
Belvedere Tiburon, California
- Carpet Cleaning Saratoga14345 Saratoga Avenue #66
- Centurion Janitorial Services66 SAN PEDRO RD
Daly City, California
- Cleanerific2150 Post St
San Francisco, California
- Carpet Cleaning Corte Madera
- ELECTRIC EURO SERVICE176 Linscheid Dr
- ELECTRIC EURO SERVICE
- Fast Water Heater Company11715 North Creek Parkway S C106
- Fast Water Heater Company
- Geek Squad - Best Buy760 E EL CAMINO REAL
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Janal Products15002 Torry Pines Rd
- Janal Products
- KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER SERVICE469 Lopes Rd STE H
- KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER SERVICE
- One Clean Sweep Janitorial, LLC327 Hans Way
San Jose, California
- One Clean Sweep Janitorial, LLC
- United Pet Hospital1641 Industrial Pkwy W
- United Pet Hospital