Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
Find top cable tv services in San Antonio, TX
There are 7 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in San Antonio
- TSGSAN - Audio/Video/I.T. ProsEmailed Tim through TSGSAN website for appointment and estimate. Response was great. This was not even a deal through Angies List and Tim treated us like we were his only customers. Scheduled a time for the installation. Tim and his helper quickly and professionally installed the TV with no issue. Hid the cable box and helped with additional info re: a needed remote from the cable company etc. Great experience
- TSGSAN - Audio/Video/I.T. ProsThey were very professional. Showed up on time. Performed the installation and cleaned the work area in around an hour. Timothy was very knowledgable. It was clear he knew his work. I appreciate they were careful in the work area, brought mats and a vacuum to clean up. I was very satisfied with the service
- TSGSAN - Audio/Video/I.T. ProsVery prompt and curtious. They also cleaned up after themselves. Put everything back in place. Also have great suggestions on how to resolve problems and good ideas on how to make my original idea better.
- TSGSAN - Audio/Video/I.T. ProsMr. Huff was professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and willing to show me how to work all the systems he installed as many times as it took for me to learn to do it. Believe me. It took many times for this nontechnological person to finally learn the systems. He was patient and willing to take the time to help me learn how to use all these things without giving me the feeling that I was taking up too much time. After he left, he even walked me through on the phone an additional issue that I had for no additional charge. He was very clear, and I was able to do this extra thing with no trouble. I recommend Mr. Huff to anyone one with technological installations or for other general technological help. He completed all my projects and then some in a timely, efficient manner. He was not willing to leave without every system working perfectly. His fees were extremely reasonable, and I thought that I received a good value for a superior service
- Home Theater ProzTony is the best! I read all the great reviews and I knew he was the expert that I had been looking for. He installed my enormous 82 inch TV on a pull down mount over my rough rock fireplace. It was a big job and he had all the tools and parts to handle the complicated install. He sorted out wiring and connections in my home as well. Super friendly and on time, too. He takes great pride in his work and seems to enjoy what he does. I simply cannot say enough good things about him. I enjoyed visiting with him and will use him again
- GVTC CommunicationsNever before have I truly enjoyed working with a cable/internet company. Our sales rep was wonderful! Any time I had a questions, she was easy to reach and quick to respond. She helped me find a package that worked well for everyone in my family. I am most excited about our new fiber internet speeds, the whole family can stream at the same time without any buffering! I highly recommend GVTC
- GVTC CommunicationsWe're lucky we have them. When I first moved here 8 years ago, there was no cable provider and we had at that time satellite, and I don't have any complaints at them at all. I'm very satisfied with the security alarm services. They're a little pricy. I will use them in the future. We had issues in the past and they responded rather quickly, professionally, and took care of it very well, so I don't have any complaints
- Mimi's Audio VideoWe decided we had enough with cable TV. I purchased an antenna and after a short time of watching it decided it was time to permanently have it hooked up in the attic. I contacted Ernesto and told him what I was wanting and we set up an appointment. On the morning of he called me a couple hours ahead of time to let me know about an issue with his service truck and that the dealership was going to keep it longer. HE said because of this he may be a little late. I was not too worried and sure enough he was still here within 10min of our appointment. He went right to work and was able to do everything I requested along with installing a new outlet on one of my walls. He was very friendly and professional. We even discussed his next visit when i want to install some surround speakers. :) So yes, I will be a repeat customer with Mimi's Audio Video
- Mimi's Audio VideoErnesto did a fantastic job installing the TV and center speaker on the wall, as well as hard wiring the HDMI cable to the TV through ethernet. It looks like both the center speaker and TV are floating on the wall, couldn't ask for a better outcome! He also tidied up the media closet and did a great job splicing all the speaker wires back to the subwoofer to ensure a clean look. Ernesto was extremely professional and knowledgable and put a ton of effort to ensure the job was done to the highest standard. Would definitely use him again for future jobs
- Mimi's Audio VideoThis is an on-time and conscientious audio/video specialist, who did a great job for us. We moved a panasonic and a 70" Sony wall-mounted TVs from a 2-story house to a 1-story house. He came out and carefully deinstalled the 2 TVs. Instead of trying to handle TVs by himself, I like that he brought a helper to assist him with handling weight. I really liked that Ernesto packaged the TVs in some move boxes I had, and organized and packed the accessories and components for a really easy move. While working, he pointed out some best practices and improvements he would make over the previous installation. At the new place, Ernesto was, again, on time and went right to work, with a helper. He showed me things and had ideas, but also took into account our preferences. He also helped with some extras without overcharging us... he deinstalled a previous satellite dish and then fine adjusted our digital antenna, to ensure that itpicked up stations that we liked
Last update on September 21, 2019
Cable Tv Services in San Antonio
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
When you’re ready to cut the cord on cable or get rid of all those streaming services, read up on the pros and cons of installing a TV antenna service.
Find cable companies in
cable companies in San Antonio
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Best Buy North Rim Location17414 La Cantera Pkwy
San Antonio, Texas 78257
- Big Red Electric5103 Cinderella St
San Antonio, Texas 78219
- Dish Network San Antonio250 S Alamo St
San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Eb Extreme Electrical Services1207 Greer St
San Antonio, Texas 78210
- Home Theater Proz11501 Braesview
San Antonio, Texas 78213
- JV Solutions Sound & Wiring217 Cactus St
San Antonio, Texas 78203
- Mimi's Audio Video12002 Warfield, Suite 203
San Antonio, Texas 78216
- Remedy System Solutions9535 Fulwood Trl
San Antonio, Texas 78239
- TSGSAN - Audio/Video/I.T. Pros14546 Brook Hollow Blvd #519
San Antonio, Texas 78232
- Best Buy North Rim Location
- DirectStarTV - DirectTV Authorized Dealer123 Forest Cir
Harker Heights, Texas 76548
- DirectStarTV - DirectTV Authorized Dealer
- SECURITY ONE INC716 WEST BYRD BLVD
Universal City, Texas 78148
- SECURITY ONE INC
- TX Electric336 Lillianite
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
- TX Electric