Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find top storage units in Sacramento, CA
There are 11 top-rated storage units in your area and 8 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Sacramento
- Yolo TransferSuch a easy process! From Travis quoting to the guys packing and moving everything out! They are quick, kind, respectful, and very efficient! Highly recommend yolo!
- Valley Solar IncIf you are interested in or planning to install a solar electric generating and storage system, I strongly encourage you to consider contracting with Valley Solar, Inc. to design, site and install the system for you. In designing and siting our system, Valley Solar considered both the constraints and opportunities of our residential property to accommodate the most efficient and cost-effective design. This included identifying the area and size of maximum solar exposure, the number of solar panels it could accommodate, and the generating efficiency and cost of the panels. Because our solar access area was limited, we chose to use higher efficiency (but more expensive) solar panels in order to maximize the generating capacity of the system and meet our target goal of a 5 kilowatt generating system. In adding an electricity storage (battery backup) system to our solar generating system to assure electricity supplies during utility system outages, Valley Solar considered the generating capacity of the solar panels, as well as the design of the home’s existing electricity system to determine the number of batteries required, and their location. Valley Solar has always been professional in building the project and continues to be available to address questions that may arise. They have always answered our questions, and included us in all decisions about the design, siting and construction of the system. They also responded quickly to address system operating problems that occurred during the initial “start up” period and coordinated the permitting process effectively with Sacramento County
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.My family moved from a house in Danville to a house in Fairfield and we were dreading the move. We had never used a moving company before because of all the complaints, problems & stress we heard from other people. But with so much stuff to move and busy schedules, we decided to use one this time. Victoria answered all my email questions in prompt and thorough manner, which helped to ease my anxiety about the entire thing. The prices were fair and the total cost was actually under the original estimate. Steve, Peter and Luis arrived at the house early and began to work immediately. They worked non-stop, been very helpful and smiling throughout the move with no drama. These guys are amazing and they love their job. They treated out belongings with extra care, wrapped our furniture and load it in the truck like Tetris champions. My family & I; without any doubt & hesitation recommend this company for your next move. Kudos to your guys for a job well done
- Sterling Van LinesWe were nervous because these things had belonged to my grandparents and they were irreplaceable. The representative Marc got in touch with us once he had left Vermont and assured us our things were being taken care of and that they would arrive intact and on time. Marc was easily reached and very responsive. Our things were well packed and did arrive intact. In fact even little things like pegs for a bookcase made it
- SIERRA VALLEY MOVING & STORAGE INCI was most impressed with the wrapping of the furniture as one of the best features and services that Sierra Valley Movers offers. We have had subsequent movers twice since then, and while Sierra did a good job on our first move, I had a very stringent budget based on the need for three (3) large moves within a short period of time. Although Sierra did a stellar job, the new movers were also fabulous and did a good job. However, they did not go to the same degree of protection for our furniture, including my specific request to wrap furniture that was destined for move to storage; as there just wasn't enough time to wrap the furniture by the subsequent movers, but they too would have done so - with time permitting. With the new, alternate movers, I got a very cost-efficient hourly rate, appropriate size of truck(s), and appropriate number of movers each time, but they couldn't spend a great deal of time wrapping and preparing items for moving (based entirely on my stringent budget and desire to stay at or under 8 hours). This service is obviously while 'on the clock' and eats up a good amount of time. Both movers, including Sierra Valley were cognizant of my budget, with a quest to not go over the eight (8) hours I was contracting for, although I was charged for additional 'overtime' by Sierra. The new movers did not take any breaks at all, including no lunch breaks, and only charged me from time of arrival at old home, to time of final departure from new home (or storage,) when entirely done. This is another cost matter that Sierra Valley charges for and why there were additional costs to me that I had not planned on. Sierra Valley starts the clock when their truck leaves their yard, and this was included in the charged time to me, in addition to their lunch break, other breaks, as well as the travel time back to their yard? This time was what put me over on my eight (8) hours. Paying for as much as up to two (2) hours in total for lunch breaks, regular breaks, and travel from and back to their yard, was just not cost-efficient, nor warranted, to my way of thinking. I'm not heartless and would have been fine with the breaks and lunch, but did not think that this, or the travel to and from their yard was something I should be charged for. I think the movers should be 'off the clock' during these periods of time. This is the primary reason why I changed movers for the follow-up two (2) moves we had. However, I knew I would probably lose a specific service in order to stay within the 8-hour period for the new movers. In the final move, the additional time and effort originally to be dedicated to wrapping everything deemed for storage, was the service I had to lose. The new movers had to spend upwards of an hour or more to disassemble a huge king bed with drawers underneath, and then reassemble the gigantic bed at the new house. At the end of the day, the cost-savings was the most important element to me since we had to move so many times, from different places, within a short period of time, making the hourly rate, and 'what' I was charged for - THE most important element to me. If the charges are not of issue for you, I would highly recommend Sierra Valley Movers. They are super 'pros', did a great job of wrapping furniture really well, making additional stops ( including our storage unit) and providing enough movers, and large enough truck for the move. Sierra went as far as to have a desk that the sides broke off of as one of the first items to go on the truck. They did not request the final payment from me until they had the desk completely repaired, which was not an inexpensive feat, given the style, wood, and color of the desk. Max and Sierra Valley Movers are honest, ethical, prompt, and all of the great adjectives one can use for a fabulous mover. The lone complaint was the additional time elements that I don't think the customer should have to pay for, but that was it. Grade A
- SIERRA VALLEY MOVING & STORAGE INCWe have moved several times all over the country using big name movers and were truly impressed by Sierra Valley Moving. In fact, they were the best by a significantly wide margin. They were exceptional in every way. We were lucky to work with movers Meki,Manny and Perry. They were professional, friendly and trustworthy. They made everything easy for us. Without hesitation, I give this company my highest recommendation and would utilize them again in a heartbeat
- Tony's Sons Moving & StorageThis company is great to work with everything was clearly explained to us so that we could be ready to move out and go to storage. The crew of three arrived on time, introduced themselves and got to work. We self packed a 2200 sq ft house that we lived in for 15 yrs. The crew was surprised how organized we were and finished emptying this home in 3.5 hrs. We will see how well the move-in goes in couple weeks. Two thumbs up
- Tony's Sons Moving & StorageIt went great. Bruce, one of Tony's sons, gave us the bid. He was friendly and professional. He coordinated everything. There were 3 crews. 1. The packing crew was the initial crew that saved my life. They came in the day before the move and helped me pack all the things I had not been able to get packed...getting us ready for move day. 2. the initial moving crew moved us from our old home to storage. They moved our boxes and furniture into wooden crates, the crates were then placed into storage. When our home was ready for us to move into all they had to do was retrieve our crates and put them on the trucks and unload them at the new house. This means that there was minimal handling of our items. 3. the final crew unloaded into our new home All of the crews were top notch. The men worked very hard and were very professional and polite. The crews are employees, not sub-contractors, that work well as a team. They were very patient and helpful with us trying to decide where to place our furniture. <g
- CAVINE SELF STORAGEWe've had no problem with Calvine storage. Their rates seem to be reasonable. We at one point changed unit sizes and they prorated and worked out the additional fees with us.
- ALL SIZE STORAGEI pay $96 a month because I have a bigger unit. It is very clean, and well maintained. I think they are a bit overpriced, but it was handy for what we needed, it was close.
Storage Units in Sacramento
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:The movers showed up promptly on time. They were very careful and protected my antiques which they moved with out damaging anything. They were courteous, clean, and professional with a great work ethic. The move went faster than expected. I will definitely hire them again in the futureRay W.
- Business Description:We provide the highest quality and best customer service in the Carport and Metal Building industry. Serving Southern CA out of our Lake Elsinore factory all of our carports and buildings are customized, delivered and installed to your specifications. A free quote on your carport project can be done online at our website www.unitedcarports.com or by phone with a sales representative
- Business Description:We are a small but reliable moving company, with over 15 years experience in the moving industry. I just opened my own business in July and I have over 15vyears experience. We treat every house hold item as it's our and do our very best to go up and beyond the moving expectation to make you happRecent Review:We had an appointment and they did not show up. They did not return any of my phone calls or messages.Sharalee B.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Piano arrived damaged. They did not honor the insurance we had purchased from them, despite photographic evidence. Stay away.Kyle R.
- Business Description:5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Dista..Recent Review:Excellent service and people! These guys were professional and skilled tradesmen. Help me on combining an office and residential move here locally. They hit the ground running, on time uniformed, experienced & even help me disconnect computers routers etc and pack last minute items. Worth every penny, will definitely use them again in the future! Hire Magic Moving & StorageRich N.
- Business Description:Valley Solar is proud to offer our our customers a complete turn-key energy solution from a detailed site analysis and energy audit through system design, engineering, and installation. We even take care of the building permits and rebate applications! In addition to offering the most advanced solar technology for your home and business, Valley Solar offers home battery backup solutions and EV charging stations to complement your solar system. We are the most knowledgeable and experienced sol..Recent Review:It went very well. On schedule with no problem. The place was cleaned. All employees that I dealt with were very professional.RAMZI M.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:The representative was very friendly and helpful. She said they were a representative of United Van Lines but did not serve my area. She suggested I go to the web site to find a local rep.Jennifer E.
- Business Description:Sierra Valley Moving & Storage, Inc. opened for business in 1998. Starting with 1 truck and 2 men (the owners), Sierra Valley has grown into a full service moving and storage provider. Since 1998, Sierra Valley has become the regional company of choice for many commercial and private clients. We take pride in being flexible in order to meet the needs of our individual customers, and in acting as a support team for our corporate clients who need results in a timely manner. Ray Martinez and Lar..Recent Review:AWESOME - AMAZING - can't say enough about this moving company and these guys! From A to Z. they were professional and thorough and personable. As Ray said to me "there is only one thing my guys won't do - - they won't say no." Well said. Use these guys for any of your moving needs. I wish we could use them for all our statewide offices! Thanks, allARLENE S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stres..Recent Review:Seamless. From the first call to the final drop off the moving team were professional, respectful and focused in customer satisfaction.Ron H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
Find storage units in
storage units in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Moving Co6640 Fair Oaks Blvd
- A Plus Movers3201 Evergreen Ave
West Sacramento, California
- A-1 Budget Storage3036 Q St
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- A-1 Storage1346 Q ST
Rio Linda, California
- A-ALL Q STREET MINI STORAGE3311 Q ST
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- AAA Piano 5011 Golden Foothill Parkway Suite 3
El Dorado Hills, California
- AAA Security Mini Storage4325 Marconi Ave
- Acclaimed Movers & Storage12204 Sherman Way
North Hollywood, California
- ALL AMERICAN SELF STORAGE3050 TAYLOR RD
- ALL METRO MOVERS33615 E 307th St
Garden City, Missouri
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allen Young Movers P.O. Box 351
- American Van Lines1351 NW 22nd St
Pompano Beach, Florida
- ARMOR MINI STORAGE5714 Auburn Blvd
- Arpin Van Lines - Gold Country Moving & Storage8120 Berry Ave Ste G
- Auburn Moving and Storage10000 Hillview Rd
- A Better Moving Co
- California Moving Systems3801 Happy Ln
- Capital Piano Moving1151 W Sunset Blvd
- CAVINE SELF STORAGE8740 CALVINE RD
- Chipman Relocation & Logistics2300 N Watney Way
- CONTAINER USA INC8850 ELDER CREEK RD
- Contents Packout Company2516 Station Dr Ste D
- Cool Box Portable Storage3231 Q Street
North Highland, California
- COPE'S MOVING PROFESSIONALSPO Box 41981
- Copper Knoll Mini Storage11870 Kemper Road
- CORDELIA SELF-STORAGE301 LOPES RD
- Crown Moving491 N Old Highway 91
- CubeSmart Self Storage7562 Greenback Ln
Citrus Heights, California
- California Moving Systems
- East Sac Self Storage3301 S St
- Eight Mile Road Self Storage LLC10910 California 99
- Elk Grove Self Storage8960 Calvine Rd
Elk Grove, California
- Ernie's Van & Storage185 Spring Hill Dr
Grass Valley, California
- Executive Mini-Storage6340 Freeport Boulevard
- EXPO SELF STORAGE AND UHAUL1295 EXPOSITION BLVD.
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- East Sac Self Storage
- J & J SMITH RV & BOAT STORAGE7333 30TH ST
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- JB Construction3295 Shelby Place
- Jensen Construction14000 Bellbrook dr
- Josiah's Moving Up and Beyond 2871 Westwood Ln
- Joyce Moving & Storage Inc1785 Industrial Park Ave
- J & J SMITH RV & BOAT STORAGE
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.712 Bancroft Rd Locations all across California
Walnut Creek, California
- Metropolitan Van & Storage5400 Industrial Way
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Moovers Inc2035 E Leland Rd
- Move Pro LLC735 S Sacramento St
- Moves Made EasyP.O. Box 93
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Sacramento's Best Moving Service8622 Everglade Dr.
- Secure Record Management12260 Shale Ridge Lane 1
- SENTRY STORAGE8890 SHELDON ROAD
Elk Grove, California
- ServiceMaster Restoration Services2121 Diamond Blvd
- ServiceMaster Restoration Services4500 Beloit Drive
- Servpro of Fairfield393 Watt Dr Suite B
- ShredEx Sacramento11415 Sunrise Gold Circle Suite # 10
Rancho Cordova, California
- SIERRA VALLEY MOVING & STORAGE INCPO Box 340970
- Statewide Self Storage7646 Walerga Rd
- STORAGEPRO1800 21ST ST
- STORAGEVILLE USA3675 CHUCKWAGON WAY
- Stow Away Mini Storage889 N George Washington Blvd
Yuba City, California
- Sunrise Boat and RV Storage11330 Amalgam way
Rancho Cordova, California
- Superior Self Storage1300 El Camino Ave
- SUPERIOR SELF STORAGE1022 GIBSON RD
- Sacramento's Best Moving Service
- Taylor Street Self Storage4051 Taylor St
- Tiger Self Storage # 29609 Oates Drive
- Tip Top Movers5112 Fair Oaks Blvd
- Tony's Sons Moving & Storage 2419 Mercantile Dr Ste D
Rancho Cordova, California
- Two Men and a Truck411 Davis St, Ste 109
- Taylor Street Self Storage