To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Sacramento, CA
There are 0 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Sacramento
- THE CLOCK DOCTORhe's very pleasant to talk to you very knowledgeable and he won't go there expensive route first thing he tries to help you first
- ALL WORLD SYSTEM WATCH & CLOCK REPAIRAnother watch repair shop quoted me $50.00, but later said that the watch could not be fixed. All World System Watch and Clock Repair had no trouble fixing it for only $28.00.
- THE CLOCK SHOPTHEY GAVE ME THE UTMOST ATTENTION AND HELPED ME UNTIL I LEFT THE STORE. I GOT SO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT CLOCKS AND WATCHES IT BLEW MY MIND. THEY DID A GREAT JOB WITH MY ITEM.
- THE CLOCK DOCTORI took a favorite little clock of mine in to be fixed as it stopped running. The Clock Doctor gave me an estimate and told me it would be done the following week. It was done on time and under the estimate.
- Mike's Watch & Clock RepairWas very happy with work and outcome. I attempted to contact Mike in the last month and so far have not been able to reach him via his cell phone. Starting to wonder if he still does this kind of work. A loss to all of us if he no longer is in business.
- THE CLOCK SHOPTechnician evaluated clock in home. After working on it for an hour or so, he had the clock running, but recommended a complete overhaul. Since the clock had not been cleaned in over 20 years we went with the cleaning and overhaul. He removed the clock movement and took it to his shop and returned it 2 months later in perfect working condition. The overhaul cost nearly as much as the clock did originally, but I think it was well worth it. Will definitely use again for clock maintenenance
- Lukins Watch & Clock RepairClock was dropped off, they gave us estimate of repairs and told us how long it would take. Everything they told us was correct
- THE CLOCK DOCTORExcellent, the clock works perfectly. It took a while to return from repair but I was told up front on the approximate date of repair. I highly recommend this firm.
- Mike's Watch & Clock RepairMike gave me an estimate for repairing my clock that was 30% less than another estimate I received. After reading his reviews on Angie's List and considering the price I had him do the repair. He did an excellent job and we are satisfied with the operation of the clock. He seems to be extremely knowledgeable about clocks and explained details of my clock that were helpful. He works out of his house which helps keep his prices low. We have a six month warranty on the work which I appreciate. I would recommend this company to others
- ALL WORLD SYSTEM WATCH & CLOCK REPAIRI called first to see how much it would cost to have him come to my house. The cost of a home visit was $150 to start, so I deceided to deliver the clock myself to save money. Having brought the clock home myself when I originally purchased it, I felt comfortable delivering it to them. I was a little surprised to hear the $385 repair cost, but now that I have the clock back home, I can see that it really does work much better than before. It's much quieter. It chimes at the correct time and, as you can see by the photo, it was returned to me in beautiful condition
Clock Repair Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:Clock Sales & Service since 1953Recent Review:During my initial visit, The Clock Shop impressed upon me that they would be capable of repairing the clock. What happened next is something that is not the norm in this industry. They forced me to pay a $200 deposit before any work was done, which I did. I did it because I wanted to do this based on the strict sentimentality of the item. I was instructed to wait to hear from him and the first time that I heard from him was June 26th. On June 27th I picked up the clock and paid the remaining balance. I was given no itemization of the work that was done. The shop owner who assured me of the repair was not present when I picked it up. I not only did not know what they did to fix the clock, but I was given no instruction of the maintenance of this clock of what I could do as an owner. The only instruction that was given to me was they told me I should see them in three years for maintenance. I connected with them three different time and spoke to the owner. The owner went over a few troubleshooting process of elimination to find out why the clock stopped ticking. I followed what he said and he instructed for me to call back if it happened again, which I did. He further went on and asked me further troubleshooting questions, which I answered. On the third call, I called to tell him that the clock would stop ticking despite his instruction with the troubleshooting protocol. This last call was never returned because I had to leave a message. I received a follow up call after I already filled a complaint with the BBB. I asked for a refund and he refused. He wanted me to return the clock to him for him to have the opportunity to fix it. To me, I have no confidence in this company, so I do not know why I would bring it back. After finding out from another clock repair company, they stated that they did not do any work to fix it. This also makes me feel no confidence in this company. The other company also indicated to me that I was over charged for the repair. I became very upset over the phone when talking to him about a refund and that there was no refund policy that was discussed. This lead to us arguing over the phone.Ricardo L.
- Business Description:Ace of trades is a one stop shop to any and all needs. From fencing to tile and even oil changes, we do it all. Concrete, asphalt, landscaping, mechanics, moving, even accounting and business management. Our team is made up of individuals from many backgrounds with years of experience. You need a Jack of all trades, call the Ace of Trades. Do you have something we've never done before? We'll learn it and buy the equipment while holding ourselves to a standard of quality that holds a money ba..
- Business Description:I repair antique and modern clocks and time pieces. I sell antique clocks and watches at The Penny Farthing Antiques in Old Sacramento.
- Business Description:Lukin's watch & clock repair is family owned and operated business. It was founded in 2002. Certified watchmaker - cw21 by american watchmakers-clockmakers institute. The watchmaker in business since 1987.Recent Review:Very well. The watch now looks and runs like new.Milton S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and run jewelry store, located in Woodland California. Our mottos are "If It's Jewelry, DJ's Does It" and "If It's Important To You, It's Important To Us". We opened on July 27, 1987 and have been doing everything we can to exceed your jewelry expectations ever since. At DJ's we do everything from repair your personal treasures; real and costume jewelry, to completely fabricating a new jewelry item of your own design
- Business Description:Sales, service and restoration of mechanical clocks and pocket watches. Some Horological tools and parts for sale.
- Recent Review:Another watch repair shop quoted me $50.00, but later said that the watch could not be fixed. All World System Watch and Clock Repair had no trouble fixing it for only $28.00.Timothy W.
- Business Description:In business in Sacramento since 1988.Recent Review:he's very pleasant to talk to you very knowledgeable and he won't go there expensive route first thing he tries to help you firstTony R.
- Recent Review:The ladies were very nice and knowledgeable. And even when I insisted the problem was not a dead battery, they explained that dead batteries are usually the problem. This is why they always start there with the troubleshootingDEBBI A.
Find clock repair shops in
clock repair shops in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL WORLD SYSTEM WATCH & CLOCK REPAIR2604 WATT AVE
- ALL WORLD SYSTEM WATCH & CLOCK REPAIR
- DJ's Jewelry680 Cottonwood Street
- DJ's Jewelry
- Lukins Watch & Clock Repair5150 Fair Oaks Blvd Ste 105A
- Lukins Watch & Clock Repair
- Nick's Clock Repair Service5130 Madison Ave
- Nick's Clock Repair Service