Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
Find top cable tv services in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Sacramento
- Kane.bros electric llcI’m very pleased. Mr Kane did a great job. What a nice guy, very professional and thorough. Price was reasonable . I would definitely recommend Kane Bros.
- COMCASTThey are fine, I don't have any complaints. I get my bill through my "bill for pay service". I get everything from them. I plan to continue with their services.
- COMCASTThe TV service is pretty good, not issues there. The internet is a lot faster than when we had ATand T and another service provider, a lot faster. About 5 times faster. We don't have issues with the lines in the area and have to have them come out and repair them every 6 months like we did with ATand T. It is a lot better quality than what we had before
- SurewestThey have good internet service because of their fiber optic technology. I'm not satisfied because I think they're a little pricey.
- DiversitekPhil did an excellent job with mounting the TV to the wall. Extremely professional and clean job!
- Proclarity Audio VisualI am a Disabled Veteran, and frequently feel that my significant disabilities are seen as 'target' for less than honest, and all too often unscrupulous, businessmen. Contrarily, PROCLARITY AUDIO VISUAL treated me with respect, honor, and went 'out of their way' to save me money. Edwin and his staff even helped me repair an electrical short in my home identification and lighting system. Edwin and his staff completed all the original work and an extra room, plus outside lighting for 25% less than the next best Angie's List competitor. PROCLARITY AUDIO VISUAL is the only organization I will trust with my home and family. I urge any Angie's List user to call PROCLARITY. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!!
- Wise Co Electric IncByron was great. The only possible downside was that you had to feel for the guy because he was working so hard, including Saturdays and sometimes Sunday. Before starting the project, I was concerned that the overall job would be pretty complicated. We needed to replace the ceiling in one of the big rooms. It seemed like a good opportunity to also upgrade the electrical and get away from using wireless networks. It seems to be hard to find electricians who will do both standard electrical and low-voltage work, like home network cabling. So I did a lot of planning. I read up on home networks and wrote a three-page workplan outlining the project and providing details of what we wanted for the electrical and network systems. When I got three bids, Byron paid strict attention to the workplan and detailed out what he would do. His was also one of the lower bids, so we went with him. Byron worked very closely with us. Before and during the project, we probably exchanged at least eight emails working out details, right down to which kind of cable he'd use for the network. He estimated two weeks for the entire project including replacing the ceiling. He missed it by just a day or so, even though he wasn't controlling all the work, and part of the delay was because we found a few other things we wanted done along the way. The work was very well done. All the electric and network/cable outlets are neat and tidy. The network/media distribution panel work is neat and compact. When you realize that each network socket gets eight little wires attached to it, and there are 16 such sockets now in the house, you realize how important it is to keep that central panel neat and tight. All the cables coming from the various sockets are labeled (Let's see, is that a cable for the middle bedroom and does it feed the phone or the Internet? You bet it better be labeled.) Byron's not a computer network engineer. He won't make your computers talk to each other or the Internet. But he accurately laid out the cabling system that's necessary to support it. Now I can plug a computer into the wall anywhere in the house and get Internet access, or get cable TV throughout the house
- Impact Audio & VideoI searched the internet for someone locally to install a tv antenna on my roof and provide an estimate. Joseph Palencia, technical consultant, came to my home and provided a written estimate. He took the time to explain what the job would entail. He showed up promptly, gave me some better ideas as to the installation, tested the tv outlets upon installation, made sure everything was in working order, cleaned up as needed. When he presented the bill he went over the charges. Professional job. Mr. Palencia and his crew were courteous and efficient. I highly recommend this company
- SurewestThey have excellent customer service. I can always reach someone by phone if I have a problem. They work with me to figure out different things with regard to bills and equipment.
- Impact Audio & VideoMr Palencia arrived the day after I called and described my need to connect my receiver to a new satellite antenna. He described possible ways of setting up the connection and what type of antenna would be appropriate. He brought the decided-upon antenna the next day, installed it as we decided, and made connections to the receiver. In addition, he helped program another tv to show captions and to connect to our in-home wi-fi system. When I could not get the new tv, the receiver, and the new antenna to connect to each other, he returned a third day. He programmed the system to use the correct satellite. Because I had the wrong remote control, he provided the correct control for my receiver. He provided services beyond my original request. He knew the correct codes to get the components "talking" to each other, not only for the newer system I was installing, but for the system already in use in the house. All without extra charges for his time and knowledge
Last update on September 29, 2022
Cable Tv Services in Sacramento
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Find cable companies in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
cable companies in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Galaz Electronics Installation801 W Tokay St
Lodi, California 95240
- Galaz Electronics Installation
- Illuminate Electric SolutionsPO Box 581676 Elk Grove Ca. 95758
Elk Grove, California 95758
- Illuminate Electric Solutions
- Wise Co Electric Inc1750 Prairie City Rd Ste 130 Pmb 175
Folsom, California 95630
- Wise Co Electric Inc