Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Richmond, VA
There are 3 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Richmond
- VERIZONThe internet is fast and it is a good deal. They are a better bang for my buck. They are really good. I have not had any issues with them and I will keep using them.
- Verizon Fios RichmondAlthough I got a credit and the internet speed was allegedly improved, I was and am still concerned about the price of service. We like FIOS over our former COMCAST because we had a lot of outages with Comcast. But the price is exorbitant once you get past the initial "deal" for being a new customer
- Cole Electric of Va. Inc.Mr. Cole's team of experts treated my house as if it were theirs. The job was done very professionally and in a timely manner. They were very courteous and reasonably priced. I have already recommended them to several of my co-workers and will use them again for my next home project.
- Cole Electric of Va. Inc.I called to get an estimate for the work and they came out and performed the work that afternoon. They did a great job on all the wiring that needed to be done to move the cable from one side of the bedroom to the other. They then added an electrical outlet behind the TV and snaked the cable up behind the wall mounted TV as well. I also had a problem with a breaker, going to an outside receptacle, that kept tripping. They replaced the receptacle and it seems to work for a bit but the breaker still trips. I don't know what it would have taken for Cole to diagnose the problem. Everything seemed to work when they left. Two guys were here for about 2.5 hours
- Verizon Fios RichmondThe person I spoke with could not do anything about the fees but after looking at my account, he found some ways to bundle things a little differently so that I could save some money on my monthly bill. In other words he found a mutually beneficial solution to my situation. I still feel that the monthly fees are too high but that is true of every service provider in the TV/Phone/Internet business. I have many examples of poor customer service from a previous provider, from rude and indifferent agents to clueless technicians. I appreciate that I got to deal with a helpful and courteous agent who acted as though my business was important to him. That's a key factor to me and will go a long ways in keeping me as a customer
- Verizon Fios Glen AllenShowed up on time as scheduled and quickly resolved the issue--there was a loose connection on the outside of the house.
- COMCASTThey are a 24 hours service, if you have to have repairs they get you in within 1 to 2 days, I am very happy with their services.
- VERIZONWe are happy with them. They are not cheap, but they do have the best covers. I renew our contract through phone. I have referred them to my family members because I get free minutes through Verizon. They are very hard to get in touch with because I have to go through the automated menus and I can't get to a person when required. It took them a week to mail a new router to us when the internet was down for almost one week, so they took their own time
- COMCAST DIGITAL CABLEThey keep decreasing the amount of services they provide and increasing the cost for the general category. My husband and I simply use television, and we aren't using enormous fancy hookups and this and that. Unless you want digital DVD, I realize that things are changing in February unless you want the most they have to offer. I am considering going to another provider, and I need to more research on that. They have very carefully over time removed stations (channels) that we enjoyed and made them available only if you buy the digital packages and so on. They have completely removed the TV guide listing, so there is no way you can go in and see what programs are playing or coming up. There is no reason to do that and it just seems malicious on their part. Overall, their quality of service is average
- COMCAST DIGITAL CABLEI have the bundle service with them. It works fine after I got them out to hook it up. I tried to get other providers to come out and they were the first ones to come out. They are professional and I would recommend them to others.
Cable Tv Services in Richmond
- Business Description:We provide any Residential and Commercial work with utmost accuracy, progress and quality. With complete installation of the following: - Audio / Video System - Security / CCTV System - Phone / Data System - Audio Visual - TV wall installation - Fiber optics structured wiring and terminatioRecent Review:He was very professional arrived on time called before he came. He practice covid19 guidelines with mask. Also he wore feet covers great for not get house dirty. He was quick and great work. would and will use him again. The price was reasonableANGELA R.
- Business Description:If you are seeking for quality help to complete your next project; J Carter Electric is your trusted source. I am a licensed electrician here in VA. Also; if you need help with cleaning and minor landscaping projects; I am at your service. Debris removed; construction demo and/or cleanupRecent Review:The service went well. They fixed the problems I had. They even made suggestions for my future reference and it was excellent.Sonya T.
- Business Description:Providing unique customer service (we do what we say) and exceptional craftsmanship. Offering a wide variety of electrical services from replacing a switch to installing a standby generator. Looking to upgrade your lighting or replace a panel we provide detailed solutions with competitive pricing.Recent Review:I hired Matt to replace an old fluorescent light fixture with an LED fixture. He was very prompt in his responses to texts and phone calls, was very courteous, showed up on time, was very professional and completed the job quickly with no issues. The price for the job was very fair as well. I would definitely hire Modern Electrical again for any electrical needs I might have in the future. Highly recommendedDavid A.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:The appointment was scheduled between 10am and noon on September 23, 2020. They did not show up or call and when I called, I was placed on hold for over 15 minutes each time. Called and spoke to Frank, who is completely rude, talked over me the entire time and then tried to transfer my call again after I told him he kept placing me on hold. This company is totally unprofessional. I took time off of work to meet the person and they didn't even have the courtesy to callShelley E.
- Business Description:Our friendly, professional operators are available to answer calls from your customers 24/7. Using the latest technology we can contact you or relay the message to you by voice, pager or e-mail. Whether it’s residential, business or medical we offer a customizable service for you. If you have any questions or for pricing info please contact Joanne M. Lawson via e mail Joannemarielawson@gmail.com or phone 1 888 406 4974. Our goal is to make sure you never miss a call even when you miss a call
- Business Description:Location purchase with Regional Licensed supplier of the company in your city.
- Business Description:5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Colonial Heights
- Fort Lee
cable companies in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Cole Electric of Va. Inc.6200 Mockingbird Ln
- Comcast1-99 N Sycamore St
- Comcast1324 W Cary St
- Comcast918 N Boulevard
- Comcast2033 E Whitehill Rd
Prince George, Virginia
- COMCAST DIGITAL CABLE5401 STAPLES MILL ROAD
- Comcast Richmond1700 Blair St
- Cox Communication812 Moorefield Park Drive
N Chesterfield, Virginia
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- Electrical Installation & Repair Inc503 Mansion Dr
- Electrical Installation & Repair Inc
- Handy Tech9001 Patterson Ave
- Handy Tech
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- Modern Electrical 5806 Martin Glen Rd
- Modern Electrical
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Terminix - Midlothian -Termite & Pest Control13513 E Boundary Rd Ste F
- Terminix - Midlothian -Termite & Pest Control
- wired2737 perlock rd