Road salt stains can cause damage to the carpet in your home and car. These cleaning tips will help you tackle tough stains, and teach you how to prevent them too.
Find top vacuum cleaners in Raleigh, NC
There are 4 top-rated vacuum cleaners in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in Raleigh
- WashNwerkI am a fleet manager for a local firm. We hired Wash n Werk after having poor service from another company. and every time we have reach out the staff have been very promote to schedule us, and the staff that comes out have always been very professional, and done a very good job. Since our fleet main consist of work trucks, we have had some very muddy, smelly trucks. Once they have done their magic it looks more like a beloved commuter truck. Thank you so much
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSWhen our home was built, the builders "roughed in" a central vac system by installing the outlets and vertical pipes down to the crawl space. We wanted to have our system finished, to include horizontal connecting piping in the crawl space and extending into the garage. We already had a separate circuit for the vacuum and low voltage wires run to each outlet. Jason was able to provide a quote after exchanging emails and speaking over the phone for the system completion. We decided to go with a different vacuum, but Jason worked with us and was open to completing the install (without supplying the vacuum). Jeremy was prompt and professional, and completed the install in just a few hours. All piping was supplied, as well as the outlet covers/receivers, and Jeremy mounted the vacuum and connected all piping. Before he left, he tested out the system with me and gave me a few pointers on how to use it. We have been using the system for over a month now, and could not be more happy with it! We have had no issues with the install, and everything works great. Thank you Jason and Jeremy, and the Central Vac Experts team, we highly recommend
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSThey were prompt at responding to emails. They answered all of our questions and provided several options. One of the options was to purchase a new system, but they didn't push that, and they ended up fixing our existing system. We dropped our vacuum off at their store, but they delivered it back to our house. I wish more businesses provided service like this
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSJeremy with Central Vacuum Experts came over to repair my central vacuum system. He did a wonderful job. He's very knowledgable and professional. I now know how all the equipment works and how to use it properly on my rugs and carpets. I would definitely hire this company again.
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSJeremy arrived promptly, reviewed the system and explained it to us. He brought the new hose and bags with him as well as some other accessories so that I could examine them. He explained what he was doing and found a broken outlet which he quickly replaced for a small replacement cost.
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSCould not have gone better. Our 16-year-old system was not working. Central Vacuum Experts explained the problem, offered various solutions, and was able to replace the system (at a great price) and have it working beautifully -- all within an hour. They are -- without a doubt-- the most professional and helpful and knowledgeable folks I've ever worked with on central vac's. I almost wanted to give up on our system completely. But I will now enjoy it again, knowing that I have a great company to call on when I need help. Thank you!!
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSI was greeted promptly when I approached the desk with my vacuum, and the staff member let me know up front that their ability to service LG vacuums is limited (no electronics servicing) because LG is more restrictive with its schematics than other brands are. When I agreed to let them check for non-electronic work only, she gave a full run-down of exactly what to expect. I was told to expect my vacuum by Saturday or the following Tuesday, and I got a call on Friday letting me know that it was ready. When I picked up the vacuum, I noticed that not only was it cleaned, but several of the lightly-worn parts (belts and bands) were completely replaced, and the rest looked showroom-worthy. I'm very happy with Vacuum Hospital
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSI just joined Angie's List a week ago and was checking out the categories. Near the very end was "vacuum cleaners." As it happened, I was probably within days of replacing mine because of poor suction and not picking up pet hair as well as I had hoped. I have 2 cats and this is their shedding season. I didn't know there was a vacuum cleaner "hospital" in this area. I took it in on Saturday, and I thought I would be told that it wasn't worth repairing. To my surprise and delight, I was told it would be better to repair it. The reasons given were that the service would be cheaper than replacing it (true) and it would be one less vacuum cleaner in the landfill (so true). This shop also sells vacuum cleaners, and I was ready to buy one if that was the recommendation. On Monday I received a call that the vacuum cleaner was ready for pick-up -- three days earlier than expected. I just finished vacuuming and it has never worked better, even when brand new. I would encourage anyone to take their vacuum cleaner to the Vacuum Cleaner Hospital before replacing it. You will get an honest opinion. They do excellent work. I'm sorry that I didn't know about VCH when I bought my current vacuum cleaner. I have a feeling that I would still have it and it would have been kept in perfect working order by VCH
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSThe problem was identified and I was given an estimate range with the possibilities clearly explained. I was given a pick up date for 4 days later. When I picked it up it was ready, the price was a bit lower than the lowest in the estimate range. The people were pleasant, friendly, and professional.
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSI called the place first and talked with a very nice man, who told me they are an authorized repair site for Dyson vacuum cleaners. He told me the approximate price, and I took my vacuum in for repair. He offered the extra service of having it cleaned, since I needed the cord replaced anyway, and I agreed. The work was completed in a short time, and I received a call, notifying me that it was ready. Everyone I spoke with there was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to others
Last update on August 24, 2022
Vacuum Cleaners in Raleigh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful vacuum cleaner articles
Carpet stain removal requires proper identification, technique and the right tools. Consider the following tips for removing a carpet stain.
If you are looking for an efficient way to eliminate pet hair in your home, a central vacuum might be a good fit. Here’s what you need to know before taking the plunge.
Find vacuum cleaner services in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
vacuum cleaner services in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CAPITAL VACUUM1666 N MARKET DR
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- Carolina Custom Sound & Security, Inc.PO Box 99417
Raleigh, North Carolina 27624
- ICS Digital Solutions, LLCP. O. Box 28917
Raleigh, North Carolina 27611
- SAM'S CLUB3001 CALVARY DR
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
- Security Force, Inc3631 Bastion Ln
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
- Vacuum Systems Inc / Chimney Sweeps6017 Bedfordshire Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
- CAPITAL VACUUM
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7001 Fayetteville Rd STE 1
Durham, North Carolina 27713
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- IT Cleaning LLC45 Waterpine Dr
Garner, North Carolina 27529
- IT Cleaning LLC
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTS300 S ELLIOTT RD STE A
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTS