Find top lamp repair service in Portland, OR
There are 7 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Portland
- LES' APPLIANCE SERVICEI have used Les Appliance for washer, drier, and other appliance repair for years. Their prices and personable customer care are classic small town awesomeness. Unfortunately, they are waning on man power a bit, but persistence pays off. Lately I have had a dozen inherited ancient lamps rewired for safety reasons. I have been very pleased with every one
- Creative Fences & Decks IncThe workmanship on this project is absolutely superior. Everything looks fabulous, and we were very happy with their service. They were very friendly, and easy to work with. I liked that it was easy to communicate with them, and that they thoroughly explained everything before they did the work. Also, our neighbors were very happy with the process and how everything turned out
- Artistic LandscapesOverall it was a fantastic experience! Robert is extremely fair with pricing and a great communicator! I appreciate that. I am thrilled that we now have our irrigation system and our landscaping lighting all in working order! Thanks to Robert and crew for doing wonderful work! Highly recommend this company
- LARRY'S LIGHTING REPAIRSnowstorms delayed matters a few days, but the repair was completed only a couple days later than predicted, plus the new switch is sturdier than the original one on the lamp. So far, it's working great.
- GKA Lighting IncSolid service. People were friendly and very knowledgeable about possible issues. They fixed the lamp quickly, and I have light again.
- GKA Lighting IncYou do need to be prepared to wait a bit; when I went, they said it would be about two weeks, given their order backlog. The Snowpocalypse added a couple of days in there, but they were about right on their estimated completion date. So far, the replacement switch works great and it feels far sturdier than the original
- LARRY'S LIGHTING REPAIRDid a great job rewiring two exterior lamps for our 1930's home. It took a little longer than I would have hoped, but it looks like they get a lot of business and I can see why - great job!
- The Lamp DoctorI love old lamps and have 3 other pole lamps and am going to take them all in to have them redone. Way more cost effective than burning your house down. You have to call and make an appointment to meet him at the office bu he is extremely accommodating to your schedule. Highly recommend this business
- LARRY'S LIGHTING REPAIRIt takes about three weeks for a lamp to be finished. I was in no hurry, so that was OK. Larry was able to fill me in on the history of a lamp I didn't know was valuable. He also helped me get the lamps (floor lamps) out of and back into my car.
- The Lamp DoctorAfter this lamp sat in another shop for 8 months without apparently even being looked at, we took it to Lamp Doctor and it was repaired on the spot. I would urge everyone who has been ill-treated by "that other lamp repair shop" to take their business to Lamp Doctor. He is courteous and skilled.
Lamp Repair Service in Portland
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
- Recent Review:Mike showed up on time. Quickly repaired some flooring so a new furnace could be installed. He repaired drywall, After the emergency repairs, he came back and repaired the extensive damage to interior including refinishing wood floors. He also noticed a couple of other repairs that needed to be done. He went above and beyond by helping move some furniture, which he ceertainly didn't need to doJim P.
- Business Description:No yearly contracts required for maintenance customers, month to month billing available. OLCB License #9292. Owner and Landscape Contractor: Robert Kinsey. Designer and Office Manager: Sarah Kinsey. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Award WinningRecent Review:Artistic Landscape transformed the area in front of our house from a sad flowerbed into a lovely paver stone seating area. We love it and we love working with Artistic Landscape to make our ideas into reality!Jami S.
- Business Description:Cathedral Glass Company is a stained glass studio that specializes in restoration and custom glass designs. We also work with leaded glass projects and decorative glass. Our company works on windows and lamps or any other type of stained/leaded glass projects. Our main concern is quality and safety. Taking the time to each project the right way while following all the safety guidelines. we proudly follow epaulet guidelines and keep our studio green friendly. We gladly provide cleaning s..Recent Review:Cathedral Glass did a great job fixing a stained glass decorative item. They were thoughtful, timely and took special care with what is a very sentimental piece, for me. At the end they returned the piece in good as new condition - including a shine and polish on the whole piece not just the repairdeb f.
- Business Description:With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.Recent Review:It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable.Susan W.
- Business Description:Nothing enhances the value and appeal of your outdoor living space like a beautifully crafted, custom deck, fence, arbor or gate. Our unique designs, high-quality construction and friendly service have made Creative Fences & Decks the contractor of choice for Portland's discerning homeowners. At Creative Fences & Decks, we understand that your expectations go beyond quality work-you want the perfect blend of aesthetics and function. From initial concept to final construction, we take the time..Recent Review:First let me say I had a great experience with this company 5-6 years ago. They did a lot of work. The craftsmanship was excellent, workers skilled & easy to be around. The person/owner who designed & oversaw the project was Mitica - professional & good to work with. Because of the good experience with Creative D & F, I called to have them remove & replace the fence. Mitica told me his brother Constantin, handled the fence work. We discussed what I wanted & work began w/in a few weeks; this time was a completely difference experience. Not professional or particularly skilled & not easy to be around. A few months after the work was completed I noticed the wood portion of the fence was shoddy & very flimsy. Within 6 months one of the upright boards came loose & was hanging. They used 5/8" upright boards on a 6' fence, which now seems to be a cost cutting measure. Within 6 months one of the boards was hanging. What a huge disappointment. I have hired someone else to repair & stabilize the flimsy fence and build & install the rest of the fenceEmily F.
- Business Description:Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•InsuredRecent Review:Isaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!Cheyenne S.
- Business Description:We have 8 guys and each of them have their own trade and expertise
- Business Description:Lighting Repair.
See all 7 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
lamp repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Deluxe Handyman ServicePO Box 6838
- Deluxe Handyman Service
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs3530 SE 151st Ave
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs
- Falk Ace Hardware Inc4285 SW Cedar Hills Blvd
- Falk Ace Hardware Inc
- IC&NW Property Preservations206 NE 102nd Ave
- IC&NW Property Preservations
- JI Property Maintenance LLC13620 SW Beef Bend Rd
- JI Property Maintenance LLC
- keller house lighting211 Hedges St
Oregon City, Oregon
- keller house lighting
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
- Pleitez Construction Llc
- Sign Shack The5968 SE Alexander F
- Sign Shack The
- The Lamp Doctor20140 SW 112th Ave
- The Lamp Doctor