To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Portland, OR
There are 4 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Portland
- RICH'S CLOCK REPAIRI'm very much impressed with the work Rich did for me! From making the house call to diagnosing, and answering all my questions, and imparting his experience and wisdom. I was so impressed I gave him another clock I had that needed attention. No doubt I would continue to recommend him!
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe was excellent. I spent $400 to $500 on that work. I thought he was very knowledgeable and very good. He told me it takes time and that was not an issue at all. I certainly recommend him and was diligent about he could get it to as close as original.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONThe technician was very prompt and was very thorough, a very pleasant experience. The clock was restored to working order and continues functioning well.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONI FELT LIKE MY CLOCK WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO THEM THIS DAY. I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT. THIS WAS MY GRANDFATHER'S CLOCK THAT HAD BEEN BROUGHT FROM THE 'OLD COUNTRY' AND I WANTED TO BE SURE IT WAS TREATED WELL. THEY DID AND IT WORKS GREAT.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe is booked about 3 months ahead, which is not an issue for me. I have attended a class his father taught and know that the men are experts at what they do. It was fascinating to see his workshop filled with old clocks. It is definitely a place where he has all the tools he needs--it may look disorganized but you know it is a place to fix old clocks--he also fixes player pianos. I am confident that I will be pleased with his work. He looked at my clock and knew the approximate age of it. Need I say again--he knows his stuff
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONMr. Pohlpeter had to do extensive repairs, including broken gears on both the clock's mechanism and the chime assembly. The chimes had quit several years ago, and the clock failed sometime earlier this year. He had to order some parts from the Howard Miller factory. He kept it in his shop for some time to make sure it was operating properly, which it now in
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe was great. I found him through Angie's List. He said that it would take about three months. He gave me advice to keep my clock up and running. He was very knowledgeable.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONProvider arrived on time, fixed our clock and it is still running a year later. He was friendly. Previous clock providers failed to fix the clock in several tries.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONJohn was very helpful and knowledgeable in his field. He not only repaired the two clocks I called him about but looked at and gave me some ideas for two other clocks that were running slow.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONTHE GUY AT ANOTHER TIME RESTORATION WAS VERY NICE. I ARRIVED AT SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN AND HE WAS RIGHT ON TIME. THE CLOCK KEEPS VERY GOOD TIME NOW.
Last update on September 14, 2020
Clock Repair Services in Portland
Repair Clocks Setup and Move Clocks Perform House Calls for Minor problems
"I can't give Rich high enough rating. I took my clock to a different clock repair shop before I found Rich and was quoted between $200 To $400 depending on what needed done. I began checking ratings and reviews and Rich really stood out so I phoned him. He came to me too pick up the clock stating it was in very good condition for its age and looked like everything was intact. He quoted me 95.00. Took it home for about 7 days then called to tell me it was done. He returned it to me at my home which is not close to Troutdale. And for $95. I now have a working mantle clock that will be handed down another generation. I very highly recommend Rich for all clocks & watches, he is also very professional.
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"Went great, the technician called and let me know he can start early, went right to work when he arrived and did a great job helping out on the connection to the gas line and assured everything was working before he left."
Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls ..
"Great responsiveness. Clean Crawls came out to inspect our crawl space for maintenance and any signs of pests. They gave us a quote on sight and the work was performed shortly thereafter. The work was clean, professional, on time, great value, no hassle. The right work was done well the first time. Based on our experience (and we had 4 bids total) we would have no problem working with this company again.
Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•Insured
"Fantastic. I live in a gated community and management hired Pressure Washing and they did a terrible job. I found IC&NW through Home Advisor. They were prompt, professional, courteous, offering additional areas (at no additional charge). Their communication and job standards were A+. I actually re-hired them for another address. The pictures attached (before & after) are a small sample of a much larger area.
Family owned & operated.
"Steve gave me estimates to permanently repair two mantel clocks that were not working. He advised me to replace the inner workings of both clocks as both were known for having defective factory parts that no amount of repairs would fix in the long run. <br /> He was able to get one of the clocks working again (for free) with a quick fix that he said would probably not last too long because of the defective parts issue. <br /> Both Steve and his wife Susan were very friendly and professional and even gave my 4 year old grandson a mini tour of their shop, much to his fascination. <br /> A visit to their business was a most pleasant experience plus the clocks and other time pieces that were for sale were very interesting to see! <br />
"I found his advertisement in my community newspaper so location was excellent. He is very busy so you do have to wait awhile to get the clocks back. His estimate was a lot lower than what I had received from another company about a year ago. I left both my clocks and he called when they were finished. They run very well and I am happy with the work.
See all 4 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find clock repair shops in
- Maywood Park,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- West Linn,
- Wood Village,
- Oregon City,
clock repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Haase's Watch & Clock Repair1220 Ocean Beach Hwy
Longview, Washington 98632
- Haase's Watch & Clock Repair
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard
- O'CLOCK SHOPPE14602 NE FOURTH PLAIN BLVD Suite E
Vancouver, Washington 98682
- O'CLOCK SHOPPE
- SPRINGWATER JEWELERS
Bend, Oregon 97702
- SPRINGWATER JEWELERS