To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Portland, OR
There are 4 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Portland
- RICH'S CLOCK REPAIRI'm very much impressed with the work Rich did for me! From making the house call to diagnosing, and answering all my questions, and imparting his experience and wisdom. I was so impressed I gave him another clock I had that needed attention. No doubt I would continue to recommend him!
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONJohn was very helpful and knowledgeable in his field. He not only repaired the two clocks I called him about but looked at and gave me some ideas for two other clocks that were running slow.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe was excellent. I spent $400 to $500 on that work. I thought he was very knowledgeable and very good. He told me it takes time and that was not an issue at all. I certainly recommend him and was diligent about he could get it to as close as original.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONI was very happy with the results. The gentleman was informative. He was late coming but had called to explain why.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe is booked about 3 months ahead, which is not an issue for me. I have attended a class his father taught and know that the men are experts at what they do. It was fascinating to see his workshop filled with old clocks. It is definitely a place where he has all the tools he needs--it may look disorganized but you know it is a place to fix old clocks--he also fixes player pianos. I am confident that I will be pleased with his work. He looked at my clock and knew the approximate age of it. Need I say again--he knows his stuff
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONProvider arrived on time, fixed our clock and it is still running a year later. He was friendly. Previous clock providers failed to fix the clock in several tries.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONMr. Pohlpeter had to do extensive repairs, including broken gears on both the clock's mechanism and the chime assembly. The chimes had quit several years ago, and the clock failed sometime earlier this year. He had to order some parts from the Howard Miller factory. He kept it in his shop for some time to make sure it was operating properly, which it now in
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONHe was great. I found him through Angie's List. He said that it would take about three months. He gave me advice to keep my clock up and running. He was very knowledgeable.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONThe technician was very prompt and was very thorough, a very pleasant experience. The clock was restored to working order and continues functioning well.
- ANOTHER TIME RESTORATIONI FELT LIKE MY CLOCK WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO THEM THIS DAY. I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT. THIS WAS MY GRANDFATHER'S CLOCK THAT HAD BEEN BROUGHT FROM THE 'OLD COUNTRY' AND I WANTED TO BE SURE IT WAS TREATED WELL. THEY DID AND IT WORKS GREAT.
Clock Repair Services in Portland
- Business Description:Repair Clocks Setup and Move Clocks Perform House Calls for Minor problemsRecent Review:I'm very much impressed with the work Rich did for me! From making the house call to diagnosing, and answering all my questions, and imparting his experience and wisdom. I was so impressed I gave him another clock I had that needed attention. No doubt I would continue to recommend himMarcus D.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls ..Recent Review:It was excellent. Francisco and his team arrived at the prescribed time, set up everything to protect the house from any damage and did a great job cleaning up. They were on task all day. A carbon dioxide detector was installed as well. The insulation is up to code now. I was impressed by all the people involved and would recommend this company to othersCharlotte D.
- Business Description:Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•InsuredRecent Review:Isaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!Cheyenne S.
- Business Description:I'd like to welcome you my Internet antique mechanical watch repair and restoration site. My antique mechanical watch repair services are geared towards the servicing and repair of family heirloom watches made from the 1880's to the 1960's - both Swiss and American. I've been fully dedicated and focused on this specialty since 1987 and have been an elected member of the Oregon Watch and Clockmaker's Guild. I've successfully restored over 1000 heirloom watches for my Internet customers sin..Recent Review:Watches were sent, he only allows email correspondence, no address, no phone. Watches were repaired in good time, it did take me some to pay for them. I received the watches, immediately after opening the package, one watch ran fast 72minutes per day. When I asked about it, he wanted me to go through a 24 hour analysis to perform a “performance check” I sent pictures of both watches, hanging as he asked, with a picture of my wristwatch for comparison. It showed as I stated. He eventually offered to warranty the work after many emails. I passed, said I’d find someone local. The following day, the other watch started randomly stalling. These are problems the watches had when I sent them to him. After many email correspondences he did again offer to remedy the work under warranty, after pointing out that it took me time to pay him. And my “sparse experience” with old watches didn’t concern him much, nor did my “emotions” which I had none, short of being duped. I have all the email correspondence and pictures. If I can find him, I’ll probably take him to small claims, however that has proven to be difficult as he has hidden himself quite well. I chose not to send them back to him because I feel he does not have the necessary skills to perform the task, even with his self touted 30 years of experience. To me, if he could repair them correctly, they would not have been shipped broken. Both watches are from the 1800’s when he received them he said they were in “excellent condition” he also stated this fact in a delivery note sent with them. So, there was no excuse for not fixing them correctly. One needed no parts, one needed a main spring and gear, oddly that is the one that does not wind correctly, and stallsGeorgette S.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. TRAVELS FOR LARGE CLOCK REPAIR.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
- Business Description:26 years in business as a full service repair, restoration, and sales facility for spring-wound or weight-driven clocks, player pianos, nickelodeons, and orchestrions. Clock pick up and delivery at no charge, in many cases. Work done by experienced craftsmen and guaranteed. Appraisals and insurance work. Packing, shipping, moving
See all 4 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find clock repair shops in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
clock repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BW COBB WATCH & CLOCK SHOP24 SE 28TH AVE
- BW COBB WATCH & CLOCK SHOP
- Haase's Watch & Clock Repair1220 Ocean Beach Hwy
- Haase's Watch & Clock Repair
- IC&NW Property Preservations206 NE 102nd Ave
- IC&NW Property Preservations
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard
- O'CLOCK SHOPPE14602 NE FOURTH PLAIN BLVD Suite E
- O'CLOCK SHOPPE
- PAST TIME WATCH & CLOCK REPAIR7811 N FOWLER
- PAST TIME WATCH & CLOCK REPAIR
- SPRINGWATER JEWELERS
- SPRINGWATER JEWELERS
- Top Gear Auto Worx | Clackamas11520 SE 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Top Gear Auto Worx | Clackamas