Find top propane retailers in Norfolk, VA
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Norfolk
- A & B PROPANEI've been using them for around 5 years. They are punctual and they come out on a regular basis. Once we had a problem and they figured out what was wrong and they fixed it. They are very thorough.
- Modern Gas Sales IncThey are very reasonable and some of our neighbors recommended them. They seem okay to us. They are good. They are so familiar with the area and when we call them, they bring us stuff; and leave us the bill. We mail the bill and it makes both of us happy. It is difficult to deliver propane. I am not familiar with any other prices. They didn’t trash up the lawns while delivering. They are fine. We call them and they ask when we want it to be delivered and I told them that my sister told the prices will go up at least in Tennessee in August so I told them June or July is good and they said we have an appointment at the end of June and we did it. I am assuming they were on time because I wasn’t there. They did everything that they said they were going to do
- Suburban PropaneThey are totally excellent. They have come out on some service calls, and they are very reasonable, cooperative, and knowledgeable.
- Suburban PropaneThey were professional, punctual and went the extra mile to make sure everything was delivered safely and their prices are exceptional!!! I will definitely continue employing their services and would give them an A++ if I could!!!
- A & B PROPANEI was very pleased with their responsiveness and the service provided. The areas which they disturbed were clean up. I am completely satisfied the service provided.
- A & B PROPANEA & B Propane procured the city permit and began the installation on 29 July 2013. Their workmen were well-trained and professional, showed respect for our home and cleaned up all debris. Installation took one day, but completion was delayed until the city inspector could inspect and approve the work. The inspector also required that the propane tanks be strapped down, which was not part of the original plan. A & B showed great flexibility in working through the delay, and finished their work on 31 July 2013. We are extremely pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking similar work
- Crossroads Fuel Service IncThey do not do walk up propane. They deliver to us on a regular basis. We have a large tank underground. The average cost is somewhere around $250 and we have a 250 gallon tank. We have a regular contract with them and they come out on a regular basis, top off the tank, and leave us a bill. They are easy to deal with and they are very punctual. If we need gas between fill ups, I call them and they will come out right away and fill it up. If a storm is coming in, we will call them and have them come out and top it off, they will be right out to do it, no problem. That is what I find most helpful; they are easy to deal with in that respect. They come out whether we are here or not and leave the bill at the door. I find them easy to do business with. Price wise I assume that they are competitive or they would not be in business. They have been around forever, which is good. It is a family run company
- AmeriGasTheir prices run a little high. They are not very responsive. I had a 500 gallon tank that sat in my yard for over 20 years. I put in a more efficient heating system using propane. All of a sudden they are going to charge me an annual fee for the tank that was sitting in my yard for over 20 years. This did not make me very happy. So they came and replaced it with a smaller tank which seems to run out very often. I don’t have any great praise for this company. Price wise there are other companies that are cheaper than they are
Propane Retailers in Norfolk
- Business Description:Service, Repair, and/or Replacement of All Air Conditioning, Heating, Appliances, and Plumbing.Recent Review:The tech met me there on 1 May 2020. He took the unit apart and could not specify exactly what was wrong. He said he believed it was the thermistor and asked me to order it. I did so and got it on 4 May 2020. I paid him a $60 service call fee at that time with the agreement he would come back to finish the repairs as soon as I got the part in. All I got after that were unanswered phone calls and text messages until he finally answered and said he would be back on 6 May when the part arrived. No show. Kept calling/texting. Finally answered but only gave excuses as to why he couldn't do it each day. Nothing but lame excuses and finally on 12 May he told me he didn't appreciate my criticism of his lack of response and was not coming back. He was just looking for an excuse to not come back. Suspect he was busy cheating someone else for even more money. He also does HVAC work. Warning- Do not use this company as they are liars and are UNRELIABLE . They will likely not finish what they start if they are busy elsewhere. I now have to try to get another appliance tech to come behind this company who left my dryer taken all apart. Worst appliance company everSTERLING C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - U-Haul, U-Haul International Inc.Recent Review:As I was walking into this U-Haul with my brother and my certified Guide Dog, an employee dines of feet away from us yelled over to me to leave with the dog. Still standing in the doorway, I explain to the employee far from us that I am Blind and my dog is a certified, working guide dog. She sneezed (how dander from my dog got so far as to reach her nostrils across the room is a mystery.), and she insisted we leave. I told her to send a manager outside. I waited a very long time, and finally convinced my brother to leave. As I was stepping into my brother's truck, a manager claimed the employee did not understand. I told her that I explained the situation and that this is against a 20-year-old federal law and older state legislatioAlyson P.
- Recent Review:Really difficult to work with. Unresponsive. When issues arose, home depot refused to speak with us on the phone, would put us on hold for hours. Had to go in person and then they would tell us that there was no one who could help with our concerns. For the kitchen, had us working with 4 different subcontractors and never explained the timeline or who would be doing what, so it took over 2 months to get the work completed. The home depot employees were judgment and condescending. I will never work with them again for any kind of renvoationSpencer C.
Find propane dealers in
- Fort Eustis
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
- South Mills
- Knotts Island
- Gloucester Point
- Cape Charles
propane dealers in Norfolk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!