To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Norfolk, VA
There are 2 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Norfolk
- CLOCKWORKS INCClockworks was very professional, helpful, and price for services was very reasonable. I highly recommend this business. Highly knowledgeable and great expertise.
- Lost TimeExcellent.Greg and his father are the consummate professionals. Fine clock repair is an art that takes time to learn and time to execute. A complex clock movement can not be overhauled over night. I trust Lost Time with my Grandfather Clock.
- The Time MachineI brought the clocks to Time Machine. He explained what needed to be done (replacing the mechanisms). In one case, he gave me a choice of replacing the exact mechanism that was in the clock or getting a cheaper one that would do the same job. He completed the work in about a week and called me. I picked up the clocks and both are working fine now
- CLOCKWORKS INCOutstanding. Arrived at the home on time, performed repair. Punctual, professional and personable. Knows every thing about clocks. Recommend his services unconditionally.
- MOORE CLOCKSExcellent service in a reasonable time for a very reasonable price. Gave me good advice on routine maintenance in the future. They offered pickup service; my clock is small so I took it to them since they are near to me.
- The Time Machinethe provider repaired the clock in the time he stated, and for the amount he told me. He appeared very knowledgeable and gave me tips on maintaining the clock. I was completely satisfied.
- The Time MachineI never took the click in for service but you didn't offer me the opportunity to tell you that. But I don't want to hurt the vendor.
- Suncoast TimeThe owner was very knowledgeable about watch batteries, and we also asked about clock batteries. He provided both, and that fixed our problem.
- Lost TimeTwo months later his son delivered the clock and said it would be $350. I mentioned the $100 discount and he said yes, but that his father had replaced cables and pulleys, and that amounted to an additional $100. He hung the clock, I gave him a check for $350, and he left. Fifteen minutes later the clock stopped working. I tried a couple of times to restart it, but no luck. I called Greg right away and told him the clock kept stopping. He told me he'd be in my area in a week or so and that he'd get back to me. I told him I wasn't happy with the way he just replaced parts and charged me $100 without first letting me know. Also, I thought it convenient how he gave me a $100 discount, but then found a way to charge it back to me anyway. He was very unconcerned about my issues. I had a bad feeling about him having $350 of my money and my clock still not working, so for the first time in my life I put a stop payment on my check - and I'm glad I did. I then waited for Greg to call me about fixing my clock for four weeks. I finally called him to tell him that since I hadn't heard from him that I was going somewhere else. Also, because I was going to have to pay someone else to do what he was supposed to do, his bill would remain unpaid. He began raising his voice and blaming me for his bounced checks because of my check's stop payment. I asked him why he was taking my money when he knew the clock still didn't work. He told me he didn't know the clock didn't work - and I told him that was a lie because I had called him right after the clock was delivered and we had talked about when he could come back to set things straight. Lousy service. Lack of professionalism. Integrity issues
- The Time MachineThe owner,Stephen Long, told me that he had not even looked at my clock yet. He said that he would call me when it was ready. He NEVER called me nor returned my calls for over 3 years now. I finally reached him on 4/4/2019. He did not apologize for his poor service and actually blamed ME for not contacting him! My clock is still there but untouched. I’m picking it up today. Never bring your clocks to this business, I have never experienced such unprofessional lack of service
Last update on April 16, 2020
Clock Repair Services in Norfolk
We specialize in appliance repair for a variety of major brand appliances including, but not limited to, LG, Samsung, Maytag, Whirlpool, Viking, and Subzero. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we're involved with. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!
"I have used Weeton services on multiple occasions! His level of professionalism and knowledge awareness is second to none! I hands down give him 5 stars on his timeliness and customer service! My husband and I highly recommend him for your home repair needs!"
Veteran Family Owned 32+ years, Angie's Super Service Awards 2012-13-14-15-16 -17-18 & 19. LIFETIME Warranties, VA Class "A" licensed, A+ Rated BBB Member ZERO complaints, All major credit cards and PayPal accepted, 10% Off Up To $1000.00 for Angie's List Members, Senior Citizen, Military & Government Employees (at time of first visit only), LIFETIME WARRANTIES including workmanship on most products offered including HURRICANES, Thousands of happy customer references ... FREE ESTIMATES ... "..
"Ace Home Improvements is super awesome! The guys were very professional and knocked out the job with a quickness! The siding job and chimney work are wonderful. Check them out. You won't be disappointed."
We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
"I would recommend Mike to others needing handyman work done. Mike removed 3 ceiling fans, installed 1 ceiling fan and installed 2 light fixtures for me. Communication was easy and the jobs were done well. Thanks Mike!"
Han's Clock and Watch established since 1985 to present time and is second generation of family owned operate business for clock and watch repair/restoration service in Hampton Roads, Va
"The owner looked over my clock and said it would take a couple of weeks and will give me a call later to the estimate of repair . I said that was fine, no hurry. He called within a couple of days with an estimate of $265.00 and that it would be ready in a couple of weeks. I agreed to the work to be done and am happy to say that he called a few weeks later and my wall clock is working again. <br />
Providing basic service to complete restoration on antique and modern clocks. House calls are available for Floor clocks. I have been serving Virginia since 1980.
"I brought the clocks to Time Machine. He explained what needed to be done (replacing the mechanisms). In one case, he gave me a choice of replacing the exact mechanism that was in the clock or getting a cheaper one that would do the same job. He completed the work in about a week and called me. I picked up the clocks and both are working fine now.
See all 2 highly rated companies in NorfolkJoin Angi now
Find clock repair shops in
clock repair shops in Norfolk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!