Installing a dimmer switch is as easy as installing a regular light switch. Learn how to wire a dimmer switch and when a wall dimmer switch won't work out.
Find top lamp repair service in New York, NY
There are 8 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in New York
- Jack of All TradesRaymond was very professional about the job and you could see that he cared to do the job right. He responded to us right away and everything went very smoothly. He really is a great handyman. On top of all the main things we needed him to do ( replace light fixtures, re- paint the apartment, unclog some drains and add child locks to our kitchen cabinets) he also hung curtains for us, replaced our in the wall air conditioners and hung a mirror for us. He did not try to tack on any kind of additional costs he told us what it would cost and charged us exactly that. I really would highly recommend him we had a fantastic experience, and will be calling him for any future jobs we have
- Jack of All TradesExcellent. Extremely responsive and professional. Work was well done and at a good price. A pleasure to deal with. We will definitely use them again for all 'handyman' needs!
- MJ Marrese Electric LLCHe was wonderful, very personable, friendly, prompt, efficient, and the pricing was good.. He came right away on a Saturday. I would definitely use and recommend him again.
- MJ Marrese Electric LLCMike showed up a week prior to installation for a quote. I had a few simple installations so the initial trip was quick. In and out in 5 minutes. He called me a few days later with a verbal quote. Nothing written. We scheduled the work after I received a quote for the same work about $100 more. He and Anthony showed up on time and performed all the installs in 90 minutes. They even replaced a few bulbs that I couldn't reach additionally. They were great, professional and quick. I would recommend and use again
- Robin Brundage ElectricalRobin promptly returned m initial call this son rob Jr approved at the specified time, both decision. Rob & Robin apprenticed worked constantly until the job was done cleaned up beautifully were not intensive. I am beyond satisfied!
- The Brass ShopI collect antique & vintage lighting. I've probably had at least 8 or 10 pieces re-wired or repaired at The Brass Shop, in the last couple years. Frank, the proprietor, is extremely knowledgeable. The shop is so busy that occasionally it takes longer than his original estimate for him to do the work. (But the price doesn't change, no matter how complicated the job turns out to be - he sticks to his original quote.) Usually if he says it'll be done in a month, it's done in a month. Once, though, it probably took him two and a half months. But I was in no hurry to get the lamp back, so it was OK. The wait time is not a big deal, just so you know. I don't think there are very many people these days who do this kind of work. I'm glad to know The Brass Shop is there whenever I find another lovely old lamp that needs TLC. They also have a great inventory of beautiful old lamps for sale
- Legend Lamp shades & Antiques LightingFor residences in Suffolk County this is a convenient location. Service was great, quick, and fairly priced. Large shade selection, made in house.
- The Lampshade StoreHe knew exactly why and he was very knowledgeable. He was able to fix them in 2 days just like he had promised and at the lower price quoted. They were very kind and professional. I can't say enough great things about them. It was very refreshing to do business with a place like this.
- Cutlers Lighting FixturesI brought the lamps in for repair. I received a call the next day. I picked up the lamps which were neatly packaged. I shall definitely use this service again
- Fashion Light CenterThey are reasonably priced on their work, complete work when promised, and the quality of work is excellent
Last update on August 14, 2018
Lamp Repair Service in New York
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Indianapolis area electricians discuss how to choose light fixtures and light bulbs, what problems to avoid and who to hire to install new lighting.
Lighting is often overlooked, but one of the quick changes that can transform a room. An interior decorator shares lighting tips to light up your room.
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in New York
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ATB LOCKSMITH & HARDWARE1603 YORK AVE
New York, New York 10028
- CROWN MACHINE SERVICES2792 BROADWAY
New York, New York 10025
- ELECTRO ANTIQUES27 W 20TH ST 403
New York, New York 10011
- Just Shades21 Spring St
New York, New York 10012
- LIGHTING & BEYOND35 W 14TH ST
New York, New York 10011
- Oriental Lamp Shade Co223 W 79th St
New York, New York 10024
- S. Feldman Housewares1304 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10128
- ATB LOCKSMITH & HARDWARE
- Fashion Light Center168 W Putnam Ave
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
- Fashion Light Center
- HI-LIGHT DECORATING INC2455 CENTRAL PARK AVE
Yonkers, New York 10710
- HI-LIGHT DECORATING INC
- Jack of All Trades1586 E 7th St
Brooklyn, New York 11230
- Jack of All Trades
- KELLY GLASS STUDIO73 Wave Street
Staten Island, New York 10301
- KELLY GLASS STUDIO
- Newman's Repair SVC6913 Grand Ave
Maspeth, New York 11378
- Newman's Repair SVC
- Robinson Handyman service17 Lincoln St
East Orange, New Jersey 07017
- Robinson Handyman service
- Wall 2 Wall Maintenance1421 Sheepshead Bay Rd 5N
Brooklyn, New York 11235
- Wall 2 Wall Maintenance