There are several reasons why your vacuum might not be working properly, and this guide will help you solve the problem. We break down four of the most common vacuum cleaner problems, from blockages, to low suction, to busted vacuum belts.
Find top vacuum cleaners in Nashville, TN
There are 1 top-rated vacuum cleaners in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in Nashville
- THE VACUUM SHOPI also had some minor repair work done at this shop--again by the son. He had some negative things to say about our Rainbow machine, which my wife loves. So yes, they try to sell their own line of vacuums, but that seems normal.
- THE VACUUM SHOPVacuum was pepared very timely - within 1 day, and work was very satisfactory. Note: I took the vacuum into their shop, although Angie's List doesn't seem to accept an alternative for "Location of Service".
- MID-STATE VACUUMOur dog sheds like no other, so we purchased the Dyson Animal vacuum to help cope with the amount of pet hair. While it works very well, sometimes her hair can overwhelm the roller and stall it, thus causing the belt to break and tweak the roller out of alignment. We are new to the area and don't have any established relationships with a local shop. I found Mid States Vacuum online and brought mine in. Robert was polite and professional. He said he would call within 2 days to let me know the problem and give an estimate. True to his word, he called and estimated $150. I picked up the fixed vacuum a day later and the price was exactly as he said. He gave some good tips to help keep this from happening again, Polite and professional from start to finish, and very knowledgable about his product and his industry
- MCCALLISTER'S VACUUM COMPANY INCWell, it went pretty good. The gentleman waiting on me was very friendly and seemed to be very knowledgeable. Although, I didn't receive a phone call in two days like I was told, they did call me back and was very friendly. Unfortunately, they believe it was the circuit board and they were unable to help. He suggested that I contact a supplier that services the type of central vac I have. I was not charged for him to look at it
- Oreck Clean Home Centers - HendersonvilleI I took my Dyson D17 Absolute in for a new on/off switch, if you hold the switch down the vac works perfectly but it wouldn't stay in the on position, otherwise no issue they told me on the phone they could easily service all makes of vacuum, bring it on in. On arrival I was told they would have to perform a routine checkup whether I had no other issues but the switch, ok...fine, 2 weeks later I get a call and they tell me they can't get the switch, sorry, they don't make it any more, 'OK, i'll be down to pick it up. So I do a little research online and I find an easy possible fix, maybe one of the springs came off the little holder, take it apart and well sure enough, put the thing back together (I got a baggie of parts back from Oreck to reassemble as well) and now no suction and upon further review there are other parts missing off the vac. Did I mention they offered me a trade in on a new Oreck model......that makes sense right, why would they take a trade in on a vac you can't get parts for anymore? Either way this outfit is either shady or they guys behind the counter just couldn't care less. All good, lesson learned. Just because you didn't charge me doesn't let you give me my dyson back in worse shape than I brought it in, cmon man.
- THE VACUUM SHOPI recently took the vacuum in for repair because it had stopped running. Mr. Graham kept it for three days. When I picked it up, he said that it had worked for him so he did not do anything to it. The next weekend I had guests coming over and pulled out the vacuum to do a last minute clean.The vacuum would not work. I took it back to The Vacuum Shop, which is near my home and asked Mr. Graham to repair it. He wanted to do it on the spot but I had guests coming over in a few minutes. I asked him if I could borrow one of his used vacuums so I could finish my cleaning. He said I could if I was willing to re clean the engine and put new filters in the vacuum. I felt this was poor customer service. He should have fixed the vacuum the previous week and since he did not do that, should have loaned me a vacuum to finish my cleaning
- THE VACUUM SHOPI went to pick a part for our vacuum cleaner. The owner of the shop was rude and very unhelpful. This was not my first experience here. If I go here and the son is there my experience is completely different. However,I've rarely been there that I haven't had to deal with the elder owner. He is only concerned with whether or not you bought your vacuum from him regardless of why you've come in. Usually I am there to purchase vacuum bags as this shop is the only one in town that carries my brand. Today I was looking for a replacement handle for my vacuum. The owner's first question as always was where did I buy the vacuum. This is relevant how? I told him we bought the vacuum in Nashville. Then, without looking, he said he didn't have the part we needed. I asked of he could look. He stepped in the back, in clear view, glanced around and came back out. Clearly, this man doesn't know the first thing about customer service. I will never go in this place again. I would rather drive clear across Nashville than deal with this rude shop owner again. Pretty sad that this is the best Franklin has to offer
- THE VACUUM SHOPI went back and he wanted to charge me another $75 to look at it. I got a $6.00 part and installed it and it works just fine. They really did not stand behind any of their service, all they wanted to do was sell a new cleaner. I would never go back.
Vacuum Cleaners in Nashville
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Home Improvement Warehouse.Recent Review:I requested a quote over a week ago and have not heard from this company yet.Gary M.
- Business Description:I am a licensed electrician with over 10 years experience in the electrical industry as well as low voltage (phones, cable, lighting, home audio, central vacuum, & more). In addition, I have a close association with a local security company
- Business Description:Commercial Office Cleaning.
- Business Description:Doing any and all areas of home constuction and remodeling.Also commercial and remodeling.In busines since 1980. State licensed and insured since 1986. easy terms depending of scope of work. Usually nothing down payment in draws upon completion of work.Use numerous licensed,insured subcontractors that have been used fow many years
- Business Description:Cleaning Middle TN isn't easy, but it's our passion. At Nashville Building Care, we enjoy the opportunity to clean offices, businesses, schools, day cares, medical facilities, and apartment buildings. If you've been shopping for Nashville cleaning services, consider Nashville Building Care for all of your cleaning needs. We are committed to providing you with the same spotless office space you had at the start of your business with our Nashville cleaning services. We know the importance of ..
- Business Description:30 years in the cleaning business, Billing the first of the month, except for special services.Recent Review:They were professional, timely and made a horrible space shine.Anita D.
- Business Description:My name is Angel Brooks and I am the owner and operator of J Matthew's Cleaning Services; a small business that offers TREMENDOUS results. We offer cleanings for many properties including commercial and residential. Some of the cleanings consists of move-in, move-out, yoga studios, small offices, one time, recurring also custom cleanings. Most cleaning consist of sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, windows, window sills, baseboards, refrigerator and ovens. Give us a call today to set up an..Recent Review:Wonderful job cleaning my house. Very responsive and easy to schedule. Great attention to detail and willingness to work with me on what areas I want cleaned each week. Worked with owner to get on a regular schedule and I have never had to worry as they are very reliable and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this companyMichelle G.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:HomeSecure LLC/Tennessee Home Theater by HomeSecure is Middle Tennessee's reliable and affordable source for security, home theater, CCTV, home automation, audio/video, surround sound, central vacuum and many more electronics solutions. We make technology work for you! Our brands include: Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba, Beam, GE Security, DSC, Honeywell, Control4, Panamax, Furman, Integra Home Theater, Electrolux, ICRealtime, TruAudio, Fat Cat, Episode, Strong Mounts, Epson, and more. We spe..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful vacuum cleaner articles
Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Vacuuming your home kind of works the same way, and while vacuuming your floors may not be as fun as baking a cake, it's still important to do it right!
Find vacuum cleaner services in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
vacuum cleaner services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DFM Services613 Windmere Dr
- DFM Services
- Faze One Cleaning822A south 7th street
- Faze One Cleaning
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2615 Medical Center Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Janal Products15002 Torry Pines Rd
- Janal Products
- Longwell Cleaning Service2274 High Meadow Drive
- Longwell Cleaning Service
- MCCALLISTER'S VACUUM COMPANY INC3300 NOLENSVILLE RD
- MCCALLISTER'S VACUUM COMPANY INC
- Oreck Clean Home Centers - Hendersonville112 Saundersville Rd Ste 320
- Oreck Clean Home Centers - Hendersonville
- Page Const. Co. LLC2600 Trotwood Ave
- Page Const. Co. LLC