To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Nashville, TN
There are 2 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Nashville
- Keith's Clocks EtcI highly recommend Keith's Clocks. Keith is very knowledgeable, responsive, and really easy to work with. He's good at explaining the work and what is needed. He's great about following up and coming back to do any necessary tweaks. At one point, things went slowly, but there were extenuating circumstances, which I understood. Thanks, Keith
- NASHVILLE CLOCKThey went beyond what I asked them to do. I asked them to change out a worn-out electric motor for a battery powered mechanism. They did so within the time expected and even touched up the clock case's wooden finish.
- NASHVILLE CLOCKI inherited my grandmother's floor/grandmother clock after my parents passed. I couldn't tell you the last time it worked, but it was when I was very young. I called the store number posted on their website after reading reviews here. I spoke with the proprietor, Ric. He asked a few questions to get an idea of the type of clock, and what the issues were with it. He was extremely professional and patient with me as I am not familiar with the inner workings of clocks. We made arrangements for him to come to my home and he inspected the clock after giving me his impression of what would need to be done (he came to this conclusion over the phone and was not wrong) and a ballpark estimate of cost. I felt the cost was very reasonable and appropriate. He came out to my house after his usual business hours (which I believe is what he normally does to pick up and return clocks, so I'm guessing that he works a lot of hours), inspected the clock and took it back to his store. Now, the clock movement had to be replaced, I think some parts had to be ordered (Germany maybe?) and he did a lot of work with adjustments so it took a few months before the clock was returned. I had no clue how long it would take and hadn't heard from him in a while so I called him myself - again, very professional, friendly, and informative. We scheduled a date for the return, and when he brought it over, he balanced it, set the clock and then showed me how to maintain it (again - didn't have the first clue of how these things work). He even made a custom back for the clock (it was missing the back when I brought it home). It was pretty obvious how much work they put into what they do and the house-call services they offer. I'm very glad he was able to fix it; it's an heirloom piece that reminds me of my family. He was very professional and the work seems to be exceptional. I was given instructions for future service and what to call him for if anything shouldn't work properly or if the timing was off. I would definitely recommend Nashville Clock to anyone who was looking to purchase a clock or have one repaired. Ric, if you happen to read these - thanks so much
- Keith's Clocks EtcHe is extremely friendly and very patient. He is willing to have you come back again for no extra charge if things aren't right. You can tell he really loves what he does.
- Keith's Clocks EtcHe was prompt, efficient and completed the work within an hour. Also, the price was reasonable.
- NASHVILLE CLOCKWhen I left the clock I was told the price and approximate time of 9 months for the repair. It was ready sooner, in 6 months, and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would use them again.
- NASHVILLE CLOCKHe was excellent. He was very professional. He gave me an estimate. He called and confirmed the day and time that he was coming. He was knowledgeable.
- NASHVILLE CLOCKExcellent transaction. The proprieter is a clear expert and has a real passion for clocks. He was very clear that they are about 3-4 months turnaround, but the level of expertise is well worth it. I bought the clock in an estate sale. It is an excellent brand, and Nashville Clock did a wonderful job on this. It is now perfect. I do want to add, that not only did he fix this, he provided a wonderful personal tutorial on care of the clock, winding specifics (for the time and the chime actions), and overall care. Mr. Miller is an artist. AMAZING!
- Keith's Clocks EtcI contacted Keith based on reviews here in Angie's List toward the end of last year, and he came to pick up a cuckoo clock with musical movement striking the hour and half hour that had stopped working, along with a mantle clock that I had purchased in 1982 for my father, which had also stopped working. He explained in detail how he worked and that turnaround time was not quick, as he usually had 10 or more clocks in queue at a time for repairs and went from one to the other while awaiting parts for some. He also told me that he usually waited until he had more than one or two cuckoo clocks at a time to begin work on these. I was fine with that, as he had repaired and sold clocks through Harpeth Clock several years before so had excellent expertise and experience. He returned both of my clocks about February of this year, and all continues well with the cuckoo clock, but I began to have problems again keeping the mantle clock running. He came out and showed me how to make sure the clock was level and to adjust the pendulum. We let it run for a few days on the dining table, then I moved it upstairs. It ran a short time and began to stop intermittently again. He came back a few days later to check it and helped me adjust the pendulum to account for a nonlevel surface. It ran again for awhile then stopped. He told me what to watch for over a couple of days to help troubleshoot, which I did. He came back again and took the clock back to his shop in Dickson to set it up and observe out of its case. He returned the clock this past week and explained that he'd found what was making it stick and stop and corrected that and told me to watch again and call if it stopped again. It has continued to run just fine ever since. I really appreciated the fact that he took his time to trouble shoot and actually talk to me about the possible problems, as well as his willingness to return as often as necessary until the clock ran properly. He didn't charge me anything extra for all the extra calls and return visits. I was impressed at his persistence and willingness to explain everything, and I'd definitely recommend him to anybody who requires clock repair or adjustments
- Keith's Clocks EtcMy clock has been moved many times and the pendulum was damaged on my last move. Clock would not keep accurate time. Keith examined and fixed the weights, the pendulum, made some adjustments and my clock is now running perfectly and keeping time.
Clock Repair Services in Nashville
- Business Description:CLOCK REPAIRRecent Review:excellent service. keith is really good. highly skilled.Douglas M.
- Business Description:Come see our new and estate / vintage jewelry, including BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL and DIAMOND FASHION. We offer jewelry, watch, and clock repairs. Appraisals. Custom work: take your old and make it new! We buy gold, silver, diamonds, coins, flatware, and watches OR trade in something old towards something new. Watch batteries $7! Check out our $12 watches! Master jeweler on-site Tuesday-Saturday. Free estimates on all repairs and custom work. Free cleaning and inspection. We are frequently adding new mRecent Review:I was refereed to this Jeweler by Wiggins' Jewelers in Lebanon TN, for the repair work I need done. I had two diver watches (Luminox & Citizen PRO Diver) that needed batteries replaced and water pressure testing. Forbes Jewelry sent the watches to a repair shop they work with for this type of service. Forbes Jewelers has excellent customer service and prices were very good. I've also used then for watch band link removal and watch strap replacement, I would highly recommend this establishmentWilliam S.
- Business Description:I repair clocks and high grade watches.Recent Review:It went very well. Mr. Trenary is easy to reach by phone.Ann W.
- Business Description:Music City Clocks has been a subcontractor to Nashville clock and antique shops since 2012. We have over 15 years experience in the clock repair industry and now offer repair and restoration services to the general public. We service all types of clocks: historical timepieces, treasured family heirlooms, grandfather clocks, and garage sale finds. We are not a retail store and so our focus is on repair & restoration. This allows us to provide you with quality repair job at competitive rates. P..
- Business Description:Military DiscountRecent Review:PC Stat was fast, reasonably priced and did a good job with the machines. I'd certainly use them again. <br />Bruce E.
- Business Description:If you need to clean your house, apartment or office. We can help you! Over than 2 year we've been offering responsible and qualified professionals in the area, to better attend you, and offer you an adequate cleaning, fulfilling your goals and requirements. Regular cleaning Deep cleaning Move in and out cleaning Affordable prices and satisfaction guaranteed! We do our work with a goal, responsibility and love
- Business Description:We at The Joy of Construction are focused on bringing joy to your home repairs an needs. We stand behind an gurantee our work. We are licensed an insured. We have pride an love in our work. We love what we do here for you the customer. We do a little of everything starting from - Decks - Cabinets installed - Tile - Remodeling kitchens or bathrooms - Additions - Drywall - Set doors and windows. - Installing of floors - if I forgot something just give us a call 615 626 432
- Business Description:A Handyman when you need it. Professional work at an affordable price. Providing services from Painting, Furniture Installation/Setup, and Repair Services to Moving help. We have you covered.
- Business Description:V&S Design Jewelry and Watch Repair and meet Samir Farag, experienced for decades in repairing watches and clocks. Our services include all kind of watch repair and all types of watches, battery replacements, chronograph sport watch repairs, watch band repairs, watch overhauls, cleaning & inspection, stem & crown repairs, crystal replacements, gasket replacements, water resistance test, watch bracelet sizing, limited clocks repair, eyeglass repair, cleaning and polish, and vintage antiques
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I should say that the repair men themselves were fine. One guy fixed the washer, not problem. They guy for the fridge misdiagnosed the problem he said it ws not the compressor when it was the compressor. OK that happens. The central office was abysmal. We got all sorts of wrong information abuot discounts and coupons none of which were honored and when teh coupons were not honored and we decided to fix the old one and not buy the new one, they required a second viist for a second diagnosis ON THE VERY NET DAY with another diagnosis fee. Never. AgainRichard B.
See all 2 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find clock repair shops in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
clock repair shops in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elois Cleaning Service
- Elois Cleaning Service
- Forbes Jewelers2176 N Mount Juliet Rd Ste 107
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Forbes Jewelers
- Keith's Clocks EtcPO Box 775
- Keith's Clocks Etc
- Music City Clocks2613 Flamingo Dr.
- Music City Clocks
- NASHVILLE CLOCK809 GALLATIN PIKE S
- NASHVILLE CLOCK
- PC STAT3314 Ironwood Dr.
- PC STAT
- V&S Design Jewelry and Watch Repair27001 US Hwy 19 N Kiosk 9015
- V&S Design Jewelry and Watch Repair