Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Nashville, TN
There are 9 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Nashville
- Protech ElectricalAwesome! I am new to Murfreesboro, and needed to get my home office up and running quickly. Lon and Joseph were on it! Great work and very pleasant to deal with!
- COM CAST CABLE TVIt didn’t cost me anything the last time. It is a very large company so I have to be prepared to put up with a bit of bureaucracy. Things like hanging on the telephone for a while before I get a real person. They market a reasonably good cable system. I am damn pleased with the cable system. Getting in touch with them is a little bit more difficult, but once I do get in touch with them, they live up to their commitments. They show up when they say they are going to show up
- United CommunicationsThis company is AWESOME!!! I have the fastest internet of my life with speeds up to 100GB, excellent television reception and a dedicated phone line and am paying 30% less than I was previously. My internet is ALWAYS up and working with top speeds, my TV never goes down and phone service is great. I don't think I will ever leave United, they rock! You don't get quite as many channels as with Comcast or DISH, but you get all the major ones with whole-home DVR. The company has incredible customer service. I just love them
- ComcastOverall, for being the only game in town, Comcast isn't bad. I do feel it can be pricey and I am not always happy with the quality of programming available. Generally, I find the service people good, although not usually prompt.
- ComcastI spend about $150 a month. I have normal complaints about the price being increased without knowing and changes in plans without knowing. The internet is really fast and seems to help with work really well especially if I am working from home. I never really have any outages so that’s good.
- TDSHe came out and explained what the problem is. It's something that's similar to everybody's service I guess. What made us go with TDS was because they were a little cheaper and their billing was more consistent than other providers. With the other service provider each month the bill would just keep skylarking and in the end their service people couldn't find out why I had to pay that amount. One month I was paying $120 and the following month I paid $200. We might not get all the channels that we would normally want with TDS. The price is pretty consistent for what we signed up. The price varies if we use the phone service for information
- ComcastIt's very, very pricey but it is a fairly dependable service. The price continues to rise. Sometimes there was no valuable competition so they kind of own the market.
- ComcastI am billed at the middle of the month. If I had a chance to switch off of Comcast I would but they are the only service provider around. My issue with them is that their pricing is just ridiculous.
- ComcastIt is expensive. I down graded it recently to a more affordable plan. We have had them for years. They kept saying, 'For another $95 we would give you a home.' But I don't want a home phone! I don't want another home phone ringing in this house. Their internet is probably faster than any of the other companies. Their responsiveness is pretty good. They come out within two hours, t is good. They could lower the pricing to get a better rating
- AUDIBLE IMAGESLET THE BUYER BEWARE! I had a horrible experience with Audible Images and cannot recommend them. The guy behind this company name is Chris Orzburn and he works with his wife as a team. They are very nice to speak with and are very polite. The problem is that despite the nice and courteous first impression they simply do not know what they are doing outside of hanging a flat screen TV. They also did not stand behind their work. All I asked them to do was install and reprogram a new universal remote to control my home theater system. They sold me on a new Harmony LogiTech master remote and after 3 extra failed attempts to get it to work properly (all of which they charged me for) it still does not work. When it did not work properly the first time they told me I needed a new TV. So I bought a new TV. Then they told me I needed a new cable box. So I swapped that out. Then they told me it must be my Marantz receiver so they sold me a a new fiber optic cable and assured me that would solve the problem. After 8 weeks and well over $1,500 and blaming all of my troubles on my equipment the remote still does not work. They now will not return my calls or texts. I strongly suggest that you spend your money elsewhere. I found them to be incompetent and dishonest and regret ever using them
Cable Tv Services in Nashville
- Business Description:The Moss Family began its business in 1989 and we have had satisfied customers ever since. We serve throughout the Greater Nashville Area and we specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair work. Our highly experienced staff are experts in all aspects of electrical wiring and installation. Whether you’re a commercial builder who needs new installation or a homeowner who needs electrical repair, Moss Electric has the expertise and professionalism to ensure ev..Recent Review:So I'm normally a do it yourself kind of guy, but I have found myself busier than normal lately. With the cold weather coming in soon I decided to bring my hot tub out of hibernation. As luck would have it I was having trouble getting power to the hottub. I checked all the simple/common problems to no avail. I finally broke down and called the professionals because I simply didnt have time to figure it out myself. Moss electric was able to come get it checked out and fixed in just a few daysAndrew B.
- Business Description:Tennessee State Electrical contractor with 30 years of electrical experience. We provide superior quality installations for residential, commercial and industrial new structures and remodels. Other services including low voltage application, special occasion lighting and sign installation. What we are really good at, Cost effective project bidding with superior quality and on-time delivery SMART Home and Business Technology with Wi-Fi controlled systems from a tablet, Smart Phone or computer ..Recent Review:Did a fantastic and professional job installing my security system. Excellent communication. Would hire again!Howard B.
- Business Description:Growing up as a child in New Orleans, Louisiana, helping the community was a part of life. I’ve been in the construction industry for over 15 years and I love every part of it! Electrical work is my passion! I use to love wiring up hospitals and buildings with my uncle as a teenager, knowing one day I could have my own company! I would love to take care of all of your electrical needs! I offer fair prices, quality work, and honesty not often found these days. Give me a call for your free esti..Recent Review:They've done a lot of work in the past and it's always a great job.Hayse G.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:Our lead electrician has over 20 years of experience with both residential and commercial projects. It is our goal to provide quality workmanship, service, and value while tailoring the experience to fit the unique needs of every client and project. We have technicians on staff and are ready to take your call. Contact us today to set up your appointment!Recent Review:After paying aAfter hiring them for installing garage cieling lights, bathroom exhaust, wall heater an all new electric outlets for my basement I discovered that they missed 3 outlets after paying for 15. The biggest problem that I discovered after they left was the main ceiling light in my basement was not working and an entire wall of outlets not working. I emailed and called and got no response backLouis D.
- Business Description:We specialize in the repair of your big screen, flat panel, plasma, LCD, LED, DLP or CRT television set. We are licensed, insured, factory trained and certified to provide reasonably priced service on any type of television. Our TV repair work is done in your home so that it never has to be brought into any TV repair shop. We have experience on the latest flat panel TVs such as LCD Plasma and LED. Additional service areas - , Hendersonville, Hermitage, La Vergne, Lebanon, Madison, Mitchell..Recent Review:Decided to buy new tv because of cost of repair.Bobby W.
- Business Description:We service residential and retail! From repairs to improvements no job is too small. We are a local family owned company with over 15yrs experience. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:It was pretty good. They have a good customer service. The work they did was good. They were very professional.Dustin G.
- Business Description:NelsonWerks provides a wide range of technical services for home and small businesses. Network design, smart home, computer repair, training, and more!Recent Review:Job went great. I finally have gotten into modern technology. Trying to stay with the game. He installed great equipment that will keep me up with technology for a while.Dwight C.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services in Western Suburban Chicago and Middle Tennessee, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none.Recent Review:I was told the job would be done in 2 hours to replace 2 outlets and label my circuit breakers for a total of $300.00. Then I got a call that they couldn't label my circuit breakers because it would take an additional 4 hours. So for 20 minutes work I paid $190.00. I am wondering if they are only going to charge $110.00 for 4 hoursBarbara P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
cable companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cable-N-More4838 Old Hickory Blvd. 4832
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Comcast2410 West End Ave
- Comcast118 4th Ave S
- Comcast811 N Maple St
- Comcast15297 Lebanon Rd
- Comcast953-999 16th Ave N
- Comcast653-699 Union St
- Comcast3915 Nolensville Pike
- Comcast15297 Lebanon Road
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Comcast308 E Main St
- Comcast1414 Charlotte Ave
- Comcast Murfreesboro110 E College St
- Comcast Nashville2 International Plz
- Comcast Nashville696 Melrose Ave
- ENHANCED SECURITY CONCEPTS and MORE10168 roanoke dr
- ENHANCED SECURITY CONCEPTS and MORE
- F&H Electric LLC107 Lafayette St
- F&H Electric LLC
- L.A. Multi-ConnectP O Box 483
Ashland City, Tennessee
- L.A. Multi-Connect
- One Source Technology and Home Entertainment558 Pueblo Dr
- One Source Technology and Home Entertainment
- Parker Electric Company, LLC2863 95th St
- Phone Service Nashville470-498 5th Ave N
- Pro Install LLC901 Fall Creek Dr
- ProDynamic Install107 Lighthouse Cir
- Protech Electrical2386 Armstrong Valley Rd
- Parker Electric Company, LLC
- Smith & Son General Maintenance 1301 Elliston St
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Smith & Son General Maintenance