Do your socks seem to disappear with each load of laundry? Have several pairs of mismatched socks? Consider these tips to keep tabs on your socks.
Find top ironing services in Minneapolis, MN
There are 1 top-rated ironing services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Ironing Reviews in Minneapolis
- BEL-AIRE CLEANERSI have been using them for approximately five years. They do a consistent job. The shirts are pressed well. They look for spots.
- HALLMARK CLEANERSGreat service the whole way through. The suit was ready right when they said it would be, and I didn't have to wait in line when I dropped it off or picked it up.
- Anderson CleanersI picked up my stuff on May 23rd. I am going to continue using them. They do a nice job. They are polite. They are timely. Their prices are at the upper end.
- HAMLINE CLEANERSHamline Cleaners is a family run business. I talked to father and son owners, who were very friendly and detail oriented. Pride in their work and business were obvious. Upon drop off, discussed expectations and soil spots to be cleaned. After pickup and at home examination, the work was meticulously done. I am willing to travel from Bloomington into St. Paul to give future dry cleaning to this business
- CLEAN N PRESSI take men's shirts in for laundering and pressing. They could do a better job pressing the collars, but not bad for the price of $1.89/shirt. I have requested them to re-do shirts several times and they always comply with my request.
- HALLMARK CLEANERSI have used Hallmark a few times. I started going there mostly due to their location. Nothing fancy, but the staff has been friendly and remembers me after only a couple of visits. They have been good at locating and removing stains on their own. The shirts have been return with starch at the level requested. The pants were clean and well pressed. Prices are a little higher than I am used to paying, but not bad
- Houle Insulation IncI COMPLETED THE QUOTE REQUEST FORM ON THEIR WEBSITE AND WAS CALLED IMMEDIATELY THE NEXT DAY. TODD CAME OUT SOON THEREAFTER AND PROVIDED A QUOTE. THE WORKERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY. HOWEVER, CLEAN UP LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED - STUCCO DRIPPED ON GROUND, STEPS, ETC. WOOD CUT OUTS LEFT ON THE GROUND. THEY MOVED OUR GRILL AND DIDN'T MOVE IT BACK. THEY UNPLUGGED THE WASHING MACHINE WHILE IT WAS RUNNING TO USE THE OUTLET AND DIDN'T PLUG IT BACK IN WHEN FINISHED. I CALLED AND TALKED TO TODD ABOUT THESE CONCERNS AND REQUESTED THAT THEY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE STUCCO PATCHES DARKER SO THAT THEY WOULD BLEND BETTER. HE WAS VERY RECEPTIVE AND SAID THEY WOULD BE OUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO CLEAN UP AND DARKEN THE PATCHES. A MONTH LATER I CALLED AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HADN'T BEEN HERE AND HE SAID THEY WOULD COME OUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK, WHICH THEY DID. THEY DID RECOVER THE PATCHES - THEY STILL DON'T BLEND VERY WELL. THEY DID NOT CLEAN UP AND ACTUALLY LEFT MORE STUCCO DRIPPED AROUND THE HOUSE
Last update on November 19, 2013
Ironing Services in Minneapolis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ironing service articles
Most of us stick our washer and dryer somewhere out of the way. But how about designing your laundry room the same way you consider your dining room?
Clean curtains and drapes look much better than dusty ones, and they can also help your family breathe easier. This guide will show you how to clean yours.
Find ironing services in
ironing services in Minneapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!