Find top camera repair services in Milwaukee, WI
There are 1 top-rated camera repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Camera Repair Reviews in Milwaukee
- Art's Cameras PlusIt was well done and worth the price. These guys solved the problems and did very well for me. I will give them "As" on everything. There are some other ones in Milwaukee that have a good reputation. But I would not bother with them.
- Art's Cameras PlusI liked the interaction with the sales person. She was knowledgeable not only about the cameras that they sell, but also about the camera that I had, which they don't sell. She was more than happy to look at photographs of a product that they weren't selling to give me feedback. The feedback might have meant that I would end up sticking with the product without purchasing anything from them. I appreciated that. I ended up purchasing a camera, but I like that they will give you feedback about products that aren't in stock. They aren't just about pushing products that they have. The sales person spent as much time with me as I needed. They offer classes, and I did take a class to learn more about the camera that I bought. There are some competitive packages that they offer. My impression was that if I went to a local camera store, I would pay a lot more money. It might have been a little bit more expensive, but I can go there at any time to ask any questions. I have direct feedback from them, which is a much better situation than buying from an online store. I like being able to have contact with a real person. They really weren't that much different in price. They offered kits with accessories that seemed to be right in line with prices I saw online
- Art's Cameras PlusI have gone to them several times. They are really really good at all of their locations. I will definitely continue go to them.
- Art's Cameras PlusTHIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO IF YOU NEED YOUR CAMERA REPAIRED. I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AND MANY TIMES THEY DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR MINOR WORK DONE. THEY WILL ALSO LET ME KNOW IF ITS SOMETHING I CAN FIX MYSELF. THEY ARE THE MOST HONEST PEOPLE AROUND. THEY WILL EVEN TELL YOU UP FRONT IF THEY THINK THE REPAIR IS A WASTE OF MONEY
- American TV & Appliance Of WaukeshaI took the camera into American customer service. They were very helpful and sent it off to the manufacturer. I was advised it would take about six weeks. I received a call within three weeks. They had replaced the camera and it works wonderful.
- Ritz & Wolf Camera & Image - Bay Shore MallThey did a good job. It worked when I got it back. It took them a little while. I think they sent it to Nikon.
Camera Repair Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I had an appointment between 1 and 5. At 4:30, I received a text that said the technician had arrived ... but he hadn’t. I called at 4:30 and they said a technician would call me shortly. No call ... I called back at 5:05. The person said the technician was running late and would be at my house by 6. I said I had to leave at 6. She didn’t understand ... I asked to speak to her manager. After being on hold for 10 minutes, I found I had been transferred to dispatch. First, they said he had been to my house and left a door hanger ... I said I was home all day ... I looked, no door hanger. Then they said he tried to call me. I said I could screen shot my phone to show them no one had called. Then they told me he was in his way and would be calling me. He never came, never called, nothing. During that last call they said I’d have to call back and reschedule if there was still a problem. This call lasted 38 minutes. A half day of vacation wasted, time spent listening to lies, and my dryer is still broke. I will not be calling back. HorribleLADONNA K.
- Business Description:I started the business in 1976, been installing and repairing since 1971, I work on every job, many residences, no job is too small, I've done work on every floor of the Federal Courthouse, the Airforce Command Center, small business to large corporations. I do the best of my abilites and try to save you money when it makes sence. Labor is: $86.00 first hour, 68.00 each additional hour, over 3 hours $68.00 per hour per installer with a $20.00 trip charge. Special pricing for Non-profits and ..
- Business Description:I provide general household problem solving, maintenance, & remodeling services ( indoors and outdoors ). Fees are based fairly on time & materials. Inspections, recommendations are always free ! No trip charge if your site is within a 30 mile radius of the Lake Country area. Also able to operate small to mid-sized heavy equipment. Professional, courteous, & friendly service. Thank you for taking the time to review my information and I hope to hear from you ! - Rolan
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:They worked from it at their location. My computer needed to be cleaned, and put a different anti-virus on it. They were all very nice. It takes really long to do that. I was not able to use my computer for 3-4 hours. After a week my computer starting messing up again. I have had to reach out to them multiple times to fix this. They are very good at responding back, but I am still having issues with my computer. I am now seeing a little bit of a problem, but it defiantly is not as bad as it was. It is frustrating that I cannot get it to the working that I'd like. Everyone I talked to was very nice.Susan Z.
- Business Description:Bohmann Plumbing has a strong commitment to serving the Milwaukee area. In business since 1986, the company moved to its spacious new headquarters, a former City of Milwaukee firehouse on Forest Home Avenue in 1993. With a 24-hour emergency service, you receive prompt attention to all your plumbing needs Our staff is friendly, experienced and leaves a clean work area when they finish. We are quality oriented, so your plumbing is installed or repaired quickly and promptly. 20+ years of remodel..Recent Review:Mr. Bohman was prompt in returning my call and responded the next day for our appointment on time. We had a leak in our ceiling, which he quickly traced to a pipe in the wall behind our kitchen sink. Up to this point, the experience was excellent. Mr. Bohman was courteous. Mr. Bohman continued to suggest that there were two options: tape the pipe, or replace every single pipe in the house. Obviously, two extremes. And he was unwilling to perform the patch job. Likewise, he would not suggest or recommend any middle ground. The work he recommended required removing walls and cabinets in two bathrooms and a kitchen and would cost thousands of dollars. I paid Mr. Bohman his "trip charge" and thanked him for his diagnosis which I'm sure had some value. But then, I called another plumber who came the next day and fixed the leaky pipe and nearby pipes for only $200. TOTAL (including trip charge). Problem solved. Perhaps if you want to update all your old plumbing, Mr. Bohman is your guy. I found what I believe to be a more reasonable and cost-effective approach to the repairBRADLEY B.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:Protecting lives & property since 1959. H&S Protection Systems, Inc, a locally owned and operated electronic security company servicing commercial and residential throughout the entire state of Wisconsin. H&S can design/quote brand new security systems. H&S can upgrade and work with existing security alarm, fire alarm, analog/ IP video systems, access control systems and provide UL Listed central station monitoring on these systems. We specialize in helping customers cancel landlines that are..
- Business Description:We have 2 offices in Milwaukee and Denver. We provide complete computer services, network wiring, Business process solutions, security surveillance systems. We don't use contractors but we do call communications and technology vendors to provide solutions, these calls are mostly free however some aren't, and you will be billed separately. We don't charge for road trips, just a straight hourly charge plus the equipment or services that are needed to complete a job. We offer free initial estima..
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
See all 1 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find camera repair shops in
camera repair shops in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fuse Electronic Systems And Security11912 W Silver Spring Dr
- Fuse Electronic Systems And Security
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4610 S 76th St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2401 N MAYFAIR RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy19555 W Bluemound Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8755 N Port Washington Rd
Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2710 S Green Bay Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1070 N Port Washington Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2452 E SPRINGS DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3270 Golf Rd Ste 100
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- H & S PROTECTION SYSTEMS INCN8W22520 JOHNSON DR H
- H & S PROTECTION SYSTEMS INC
- PC Fusion8687 N. 107th Street
- PC Fusion
- Ritz & Wolf Camera & Image - Bay Shore Mall5676 N. Bayshore Dr.
- Ritz & Wolf Camera & Image - Bay Shore Mall
- Solutions Simplified1018 3 mile road
- Solutions Simplified
- Z-Cams10376 W Whitnall Edge Ct