Making sure your fireplace is in proper working order can prevent fires. Two Indy fireplace experts offer advice on keeping fireplaces in tip-top shape.
Find top firewood delivery services in Los Angeles, CA
There are 7 top-rated firewood delivery services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Firewood Company Reviews in Los Angeles
- BLUE RIBBON NURSERY & LANDSCAPEI've been buying my 1/2 cord of mixed wood here for many years. The wood is always properly seasoned and is also sized appropriately for a fireplace. They are always a pleasure to deal with, and they always show up right on time for the delivery. I'm also pretty sure they deliver more than 1/2 a cord. I would never go anywhere else for my fire wood
- All About TreesVery well. The technician was friendly, and very well informed. As we discussed the tree, it became obvious that in addition to his knowledge of trees, he simply loved them. All About Trees will be our go-to arborist hereon.
- All About TreesMike and his team came at 7:00am (a little early for some of my neighbors) and had them all out by 8:00. Clearing the stumps took a little longer. I've used them before for trimming but this was my first removal. They are fast, efficient and didn't leave behind a mess.
- Lopez Tree ServiceProvider arrives on time and ready, and executed the trimming very well. He reviewed what we wanted done before beginning and checked during the process to get our preferences for various trees. Provider was very knowledgable about the trees on our property and dissuaded us from over trimming. They then separated the firewood from trimmings for us and left the property clean and swept
- Lopez Tree ServiceArturo Lopez contacted us immediately after I emailed them to talk about cutting a mature liquid amber tree. The tree needed to be removed because the tree roots were slowly lifting our concrete driveway. He came over, assessed the job to be done, then explained exactly what his crew would do. He asked if we wanted any of the wood cut and saved for firewood. We agreed. He explained that because of the proximity to the driveway he would be limited in the amount of tree roots that could be removed but assured us that they would remove enough so the tree would not grow again. He would try to save a fig tree that was close to the tree in question. He explained all facets of the job and explained how his crew would be careful in saving the bushes and trees that surrounded the liquid amber. He was able to come a few days before the appointed day because of a cancellation. His crew arrived on a Saturday morning at 7:15AM with their very big trucks. They tied back the branches of surrounding trees so that they would not be damaged by their equipment. They set up their equipment and started working promptly at 7:30AM. Watching them do this was like poetry in motion. One man, in an electric bucket, cut the branches off and then went to the very top and started to cut the tree down in small sections. He dropped each piece to the ground carefully. When he got to ground level he made horizontal cuts as close as possible. Then they brought in the vertical cutter and swept it across the remaining tree trunk and exposed roots, where possible, and created an ocean of wonderful chips. They asked if we wanted them to clean them up but we choose to let the wood chips work their way into the ground naturally. They completed the job, cleaned the driveway and drove away at10:45AM. What a pleasure it was to watch this process
- Lopez Tree ServiceMr. Lopez was responsive to our situation, annual L.A.County Fire Inspection.Our home has many oak trees which grow and end up overhanging our roof, a No-No with the LACFD. Mr. Lopez's crew showed up on Wednesday the 6th of June and trimmed the trees perfectly and stacked the firewood. They cleaned up our yard and left in brushless. His firm will be the only one that I call next year
- Lopez Tree ServiceI had originally called Lopez Tree service because I was curious if I could get a couple of trees on a new property back under control. I also wanted a quote for full removal of the trees. Arturo was VERY knowledgeable in both the type of trees we had, and what would be best for them. My original plan wouldn't have been healthy for the tree and instead of just doing it and leaving, Arturo suggested other options, and even gave opinions of what else could be done in my yard in the future. We went with the full removal option and I had them cut down one Tangelo tree, and three pine/cyprus trees in the corner of my yard. I even asked if he could chop them in such a way to let me use the wood as firewood, he said no problem and did it no charge. Stumpground my stumps, and did an amazing clean-up job. They EVEN cleaned up the side of my yard that I had left leaf and windblown with debris cut weeds a couple weeks prior. As far as punctuality goes, Arturo was there when he said he would be for the quote. When I told him that I wanted to move forward with the project he told me he could get me in in just a couple of days, as he already had a project in a nearby neighborhood planned. All in all the experience was great. Knowledgeable, punctual, fair priced, quick and clean. You can't really ask for more than that. THANKS GUYS
- Lopez Tree ServiceFrom the estimate to the execution of the job, these guys were nothing but professional, upbeat, and willing to educate us. We have some tall trees and the team cut ten efficiently and did a great job on clean up. I highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future.
- M & A Tree ServiceTheir prices were very reasonable. We had used them in the past for firewood as well. They do a nice job.
- Southern California Tree and Landscape, Inc.WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE. THE FIREWOOD WAS DELIVERED TO OUR DRIVEWAY AS REQUESTED, AND IT WAS IN ONE PILE. THE PRICES WERE VERY GOOD FOR A CORD OF WOOD.
Last update on November 16, 2021
Firewood Delivery Services in Los Angeles
Explore our Solution Center for helpful firewood delivery service articles
Wondering how to pick and store firewood that burns clean and well? Check out these tips on selecting the right firewood and storing it for use.
Looking for creative ways to store firewood this year? With holders, sheds and firewood racks, plenty of options exist for homeowners with fireplaces.
Find firewood companies in
firewood companies in Los Angeles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A J ACOSTA COMPANY INCP.O. Box 2889
Big Bear Lake, California 92315
- AAA Chimney Sweep & Fire Protection Co11684 Ventura Blvd #668
Studio City, California 91604
- Above & Beyond Tree Service Inc22030 Ventura Blvd, Suite H
Woodland Hills, California 91364
- Active Sandblasting810 E Broadway
SAN GABRIEL, California 91776
- ALBERTSON'S SUPERMARKET31655 DATE PALM DR
Cathedral City, California 92234
- All About Trees7700 Lena Avenue
Canoga Park, California 91304
- All Seasons Firewood2570 E Walnut St
Pasadena, California 91107
- American Arbor Care2049 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 214
Lomita, California 90717
- A J ACOSTA COMPANY INC
- Burbank Fireplace & BBQ8900 Lankershim Blvd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Burbank Fireplace & BBQ
- Flintridge Tree Care2570 E Walnut St
Pasadena, California 91107
- Flintridge Tree Care
- Holiday Firewood775 W. Mariposa St.
Altadena, California 91001
- Holiday Firewood
- Lopez Tree Service541 Mountain View St
Altadena, California 91001
- Lopez Tree Service
- Savon Construction DBA: Home Rescue Electric11430 Lime Orchard Ln
Fontana, California 92337
- Sepulveda Building Materials359 E Gardena Blvd
Gardena, California 90248
- Southern California Tree and Landscape, Inc.939 W 223rd St
Torrance, California 90502
- Suarez Tree Service1340 w. 254th St.
Harbor City, California 90710
- Savon Construction DBA: Home Rescue Electric