To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Indianapolis, IN
There are 3 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Clock Repair Reviews in Indianapolis
- CLOCKWISE TIME SERVICEIt went fine. Clock works like new now. He told me it would take 5 to 6 weeks to perform the work and check the clock to make sure it was working ok, but it was ready in less than 3 weeks.
- Thomas D Moore Certified Clock RepairTom did an excellent job in completely refurbishing and fixing the cuckoo clock. We had another person repair it however it had stopped working when we brought it home. Tom knew what parts of the clock needed to be replaced and fixed. His attention to detail and clock expertise was evident in how he resolved the issues. I appreciated the fact that he was realistic about what he could fix and took care in explaining how we need to wind and maintain the clock. It is evident that Tom is passionate about clocks and ensuring that the customer is satisfied- which we definitely were
- Dixon's Custom Home SolutionsEach time I called except the very last time I got an answering machine instead of a person, the last time it took them more than 24 hours to return my phone call. When they did I wasn't home, so phone tag back and forth. Then She called to remind me of the appointment and had the wrong day down. More phone tag on and on, too much of my time wasted
- Thomas D Moore Certified Clock RepairThomas Moore was the most professional, competent, skilled person I could possibly have found. He set at his task and before long had both clocks ticking and chiming...brought back to life....much to my delight! In addition, he is a gentleman, and a pleasure to have in your home. His pricing is reasonable for the skill required. I have already recommended him to two other people
- Steven BanksSteve replaced the "Glick" Spring and did other work too. Mr Banks told me It would be a long time before he could begin repairs. He then kept the clock for a week on the wall in his shop in the fine jewelry store on SR 135 just South of County Line Rd to make sure it was working properly. It was. He called me from time-to-time to keep me informed as to my position on the waiting list
- CLOCKWISE TIME SERVICEI took in my 8 day key wind wall clock. He overhauled/cleaned/oiled the mechanisms and now it keeps perfect time. I thought the price was a bit steep, but then again he is a craftsman. I waited just about 3.5 weeks for the repairs to be completed.
- CLOCKWISE TIME SERVICEBoth clock and watch were repaired well. It took a while to get them back, but it was worth the effort, his and mine. Price for work was reasonable.
- VAN TASSEL'S PROFESSIONAL CLOCK SERVICE & REPAIRI inherited from my Dad's death an old mantel clock that was no longer working. Clock was one he received when he retired about 26 years ago. It was a German make and I was not sure it could be repaired but Mr. Van Tassel replaced the old movement with a new one and it is working great. I would definitely recommend him to repair your clock since this is the second mantel clock that he has worked on for me
- Thomas D Moore Certified Clock RepairHe stated that clock didn't need to be serviced. Explained the reasons. I view him as a consummate professional. He does work when needed not just to make money. I will use him in the future and will recommend him to all I know.
- CUSTOM TIMEMR. MOORE DID AN EXCELLENT REPAIR ON OUR CLOCK FROM DISMANTLING IT, ASSEMBLING, CLEANING AND ANCHORING IT. HE IS A GREAT PERSON.
Last update on October 14, 2020
Clock Repair Services in Indianapolis
For 14 years, Hoosier Carpenter is a Indiana leader in home repair and commercial facilities maintenance services. We make it easy for you to make your home or business everything you want it to be; beautiful, functional and more productive. You can count on our experienced, professional craftsmen to arrive on time and be respectful. We are bonded and insured. We are a safe and reliable handyman service for your entire "to do and honey do" lists. We value our customers with honesty and integr..
"it was a big job for one person, and took longer than we thought it would, but the directions that came with the door were horrible (which is why I decided not to attempt to do the job). In the end, we are very satisfied with the work and would hire again."
AWI CERTIFIED MASTER WATCHMAKER. USES SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB.
"He has cared for our anitque Tiffany grandfather clock for years and years and treats it lovingly. He is a real craftsman and totally devoted to his "patients". I would and have recommended him to any who needs antique clock repair."
Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Award winning.
"Thomas Moore was the most professional, competent, skilled person I could possibly have found. He set at his task and before long had both clocks ticking and chiming...brought back to life....much to my delight! In addition, he is a gentleman, and a pleasure to have in your home. His pricing is reasonable for the skill required. I have already recommended him to two other people.
With a lifetime of exposure to the home service industry, Nick is well known for his skill around the house. Growing up with a father that is in the rental business, he has been exposed to all kinds of repairs and issues with homes. We accept credit card payments. There will be a 3% charge on swiped cards and 4% charge if the card is entered manually online, phone, tablet, computer, and/or etc..
"Nick did an amazing job of taking some pretty awful leaks in our kitchen sink plumbing and installed a new faucet for us. When a small leak formed due to a faulty valve he arrived promptly the next morning to replace it. He is very knowledgeable and more than competent handyman."
all work orders are usually completed in that day depends on Project all customers will be treated the same with all respect to the customer all business hours are confirmed by the owner and if change will be changed on here or we'll be notified to customer look forward to hearing from you handyman of a ma
"I had a few drywall repairs needing done including holes. Eric estimated would take 4 hours of time to complete. He would not honor his coupon for 4 hours of drywall work for $119 that I just bough but did apply toward his $250 price. The second day he was 5 hours late arriving to the worksite. Said he locked the keys in his truck. Total job took 5 hours. Work was done okay but not great. You can definitely see each and every repair done. He does not use drop cloths so there was quite a bit of vacuuming and cleanup I had to do when he left. He will also not honor the Angieslist coupon and will want payment in cash. All in all if you are in a bind and want okay quality work, you're okay paying full price, and okay spending time cleaning up after him then Eric may be your guy. He's a nice enough guy. I also had him paint a couple rooms at a rental the next day because my regular painter was not available. Painting skills not great either but the work got done.
Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
"It went well, no fuss no muss. I wish the window for repairman arrival were not 9 hours long, as someone has to stay home all day, waiting for the repairman's call. This is not on the repairman as much as on the system."
See all 3 highly rated companies in IndianapolisJoin Angi now
Find clock repair shops in
clock repair shops in Indianapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JACKSON'S CLOCK WORKS4853 E County Road 150 N
Avon, Indiana 46123
- JACKSON'S CLOCK WORKS
- NOBLESVILLE CLOCK CO996 CONNER ST
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- NOBLESVILLE CLOCK CO
- Village Clock Shop & Home Furnishings14299 Clay Terrace Blvd
Carmel, Indiana 46032
- Village Clock Shop & Home Furnishings