Don't get left out in the cold. These warning signs can help you determine whether you need to replace your heating system to keep you cozy all season long.
Find top propane retailers in Houston, TX
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Houston
- ALSPAUGH ACE HARDWAREWe go up there all the time. Everything is an "A" with them. I have no problems. They are really wonderful. The couple that owns that store got some sort of an honor just this last year, both he and his wife. They have always been very involved and supportive. They have a barbecue every 4th of July with the street dance in front of their store, and it is just really wonderful. They work very hard. Some people say that they are a little bit too expensive, but to be perfectly honest because of the personal service that you get it is worth it. You never walk in there and have to wonder around and try to find something. There is always someone who comes up to you asks if they can help you, and they stay with you until they find out whether they have what you need or not, they don't just point you in that direction. They are really good that way, the customer service
- Lamb Propane CoThey are awesome. They know what to do when they come to our home. We can call them whenever propane is needed. They can fill your underground tank, replace smaller propane tanks, and you can go to their facility to fill small tanks up as well.
- Universal Propane Grill And Light, Inc.arrived on time From the start everything was great. from the knowledgeable sales person, the large selection of grills, options that I never thought of, and great pricing. I purchased the gas grill and had it installed by their installer. The installer was very curious and professional. He contacted me, made the appointment with me to do the install, and he arrived on time. The installer installed the new gas line and connected my new grill. He than took the time to review the installation, and how the grill worked
- Independent PropaneThey are fine. They are very nice. Their price is competitive. I did not have to call them but if they were to come out here, I noticed that they would come in about two to three days.
- CYPRESS ACE HARDWARE & FEEDIt has always been a good experience. They are knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and they do a good job.
- Galveston Rentals IncIt has always been very favorable. They are always very courteous and friendly. They fill the propane tank up very quickly. Their prices are good. It is $18 for a can like we use in our gas grill.
- Hughes PropaneI have a whole house on propane and when I need a refill, I can’t get hold of them. They are very difficult to reach when I need a refill. The office is never available. I call and I end up going to the emergency national hotline to get anybody. Once our tank had a leak and it almost 2 months to get fixed. I when through a company that was locally owned. AmeriGas is a national group that bought them out. Now their service has just gone downhill. They have been with AmeriGas for 2.5 yrs to 3 yrs. Their delivery drivers is very good. Once they give the information to the driver I get it on a first time basis. He is actually my go through guy. I can reach him before I can reach the office. The difficulty is I can’t change propane providers because they are the ones that put my tank in. I have to stay with them. Once I get them, they are available. I wouldn’t use them but I can’t get out of it because they have my roller commission
- Hughes PropaneNow 6 months later the big ugly propane tank is still on our property after repeated phone calls. Erica the receptionist is also very rude.
- Buster Brown PropaneJust bought a new home and Buster Brown's propane tank was installed by the builder. I called to inquire about the details of the tank (is it a leased tank, propane prices, etc.). I was informed that it was a lease tank and the cost was $20 per year and that they charged $2.00 a gallon. When I informed them that I had spoken with another company and that they would loan me a tank and charged 20 cents less a gallon they said that they were coming to pick up their tank right now, before I could even setup a date for the new tank (keep in mind that their lease was paid in full for 1 year by the builder). After an argument with the manager where I informed him that I never said come pick up the tank today he again said he was coming to pick it up today and a truck was already on the way. Long story short, they were trying to intimidate me into buying their product. Then today, when I called to let them know their tank was ready for them to pick up, the service guy starts griping about a regulator on the house that is theirs and that he was going to take it (even though there is no marking on it at all). I called my new propane company and was informed that the regulator on the house is really considered part of the house and asked me to get a copy of the contract my builder signed from Buster Brown. When I informed the service guy that I have never been provided a copy of the contract and need to read it before I would allow him to remove the regulator, he immediately stated that it was not his job to provide me with a copy of the contract and there was nothing to do to stop him unless I paid him $75 for the regulator or he was going to call everybody they had to come out here and take it. Instead of arguing with the idiot I began walking back to my home when he started throwing out more threats and telling me to call the cops. What he doesn't understand is that he would need a copy of the contract with him in order for the cops to resolve anything. So without that contract you can not prove anything. Sorry, not taking your "word" on it. Because it's Christmas and the fact that I have all of my kids here with me today I chose not to argue with him or call the cops and gave him the $75 in cash and told him we'd resolve this after the holiday. Needless to say the customer service is rude, argumentative ignorant of the law and unwilling to try and solve a problem without threats or intimidation tactics. I would recommend that every customer of theirs find a different provider with much nicer folks that work for them. I won't even use them to fill my 5 gallon bottles again
- Hughes PropaneI wouldn't recommend them really. They changed names of the company, and they came and turned my gas off because I didn't sign a contract with their new company just because it had a new name.
Last update on December 24, 2015
Propane Retailers in Houston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful propane retailer articles
Oil furnaces are safer and heat large spaces faster than alternative methods. But the equipment and the fuel come at a premium. Should you make the switch?
Abandoned underground heating oil tanks can cause an environmental and financial nightmare. Read on for our tips for discovering and removing yours safely.
Find propane dealers in
- West University Place,
- Southside Place,
- Spring Valley Village,
- Hedwig Village,
- Bunker Hill Village,
- Piney Point,
- Hunters Creek,
- Jacinto City,
- Galena Park,
- South Houston,
- Jersey Village,
- Meadows Place,
- Brookside Village,
- Deer Park,
- Missouri City,
- Sugar Land,
propane dealers in Houston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buster Brown Propane20126 Texas 494 Loop
NEW CANEY, Texas 77357
- Buster Brown Propane
- WESTSIDE GRILL & FIREPLACE22010 HIGHLAND KNOLLS DR
Katy, Texas 77450
- WESTSIDE GRILL & FIREPLACE