When seeing if the cost of cutting cable TV is right for you, there are multiple factors to consider. This guide will show you the true cost of your options.
Find top cable tv services in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Comcast WyomingIt went well I called customer service and they helped me with an issue I was having with my bill.
- ComcastThey lowered my cost and I got more things for less cost. Their prices are so expensive. Their service is excellent.
- ComCastWe were having a problem recieving all the channels. The technician came out troubleshooter the cable box and found out the box was no good. He went to his truck to retrieve a new one, he connected the new box and it's working great
- ComcastInstall went quicker than expected and tech was very helpful. Gave us his number in case we had questions later he would come back and assist. So far loving the package and no beginners bumps whatsoever.
- ComcastWe’ve had a good experience with them. Occasionally we’ll have internet problems but I don’t think that’s out of the norm.
- ComcastFirst install crew was unable to do the install due to miscommunication in expectations. The location had no previous cable service, so there was no existing entry point. Had to take it upon myself to reveal wire runs and entry point. Rescheduled, did the prep myself, and had a successful install experience
- ComcastThey stink. First appointment they did not come or call. Talked to six different customer service people and got different answers and the run around. Then they could not come when I needed them for the second visit so it had to move back several days. When they did come late to the second appointment, it was a very nice and competent technicial who did a pretty good job. But even he admitted that their customer service is terrible--but they are trying to get better
- ComcastIt ended up taking a lot longer for the installation than the tech had planned on, but he finished the job professionally and still didn't charge us for installation.
- ComcastAfter TOO many phone calls and much back & forth the situation was taken care of. Not satisfied with the service and the length of time to take care of.
- ComcastWe had Comcast for television and internet. Then the rate was hiked and the plans had been changed. I also called AT&T, Charter, Dish, and DirectTV. We stuck with Comcast. What was so aggravating was no Comcast Rep could provide the breakdown of individual costs within the Double Play plan. But in the end Comcast has the fastest internet and it is affordably priced. The other service providers have slower speeds and even higher prices. Another thing that burns my toast is that it cost me $60 for this plan. $10 for shipping a self install kit and $50 for them to flip the switch for the so-called upgrade. Read your bill each month! I have been overcharged for services on each of the last 3 bills. Even for all these hassles this monopoly provides our service. We are stuck
Last update on July 22, 2015
Cable Tv Services in Grand Rapids
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
To ensure you make the right TV selection, check out this informative guide covering everything from TV size down to where you plan to put your new television.
Find cable companies in
- East Grand Rapids,
- Comstock Park,
- Plainfield Township,
cable companies in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 PHAZE ELECTRIC LLC 2387 138th Ave
Dorr, Michigan 49323
- 3 PHAZE ELECTRIC LLC
- Comcast Wyoming940 36TH St SW
Wyoming, Michigan 49509
- Comcast Wyoming