Indianapolis area electricians discuss how to choose light fixtures and light bulbs, what problems to avoid and who to hire to install new lighting.
Find top lamp repair service in Cincinnati, OH
There are 3 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Cincinnati
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceOn time, very fairly priced. Aaron is professional and trustworthy. I trust him so much, I send him to my mothers house. Great guy and very honest
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceI would say he is more a Jack of all Trades. Anything I needed done at Pop’s house he did . And Pop loved Aaron. He would sleep instead of following him around because he trusted Aaron. He even came and did his Christmas lights that last year. Because he would not let anyone else do it but Aaron .
- Hayes Electric Services Inchayes electric was great! they called and worked with my schedule for the appointment. they called the morning of service to let me know they were on their way. i showed them where i wanted the fixture and post and he said no problem. he ran into several problems and kept me informed of what was going on. he spent more time on the project than expected, but the cost was true to the estimate. he took the angies list coupon and i was completely happy with the service!!! great job
- Hayes Electric Services IncKeith arrived as expected and got right to work. He quickly exchanged the attic fan and moved on to the lamp post that had a short. The lamp post needed to be rewired; it was shredded and went under the walkway. Despite running into clay and lots of rocks, he quickly resolved the problem and the light post works again. While he was here he fixed a table lamp that was not working. He's pleasant, efficient and knows what he's doing. His prices are reasonable and he's fun to work with. He and his team did some electrical work at my parent's house earlier this year and now at my home. I've referred him to several friends
- A SHADE BETTERTom is a lamp genius. I so appreciate his expertise and was thrilled when he could fix my lamps, particularly one lamp that others had sent me away with no fix. Since it was my first time in his shop, I was also intrigued with his eclectic lamp/shade selection; he has some particularly interesting pieces. I will definitely be visiting again
- A SHADE BETTERTom and his staff did a great job in helping me select and fit a new shade to my antique lamp restoration project. They have a large selection of shades and lamps from which to choose in a very nice store. Highly recommended!
- A SHADE BETTERAlthough I was given a week or two time-frame for fixing, they called within a day to tell me the lamp was ready to be picked up. I have other lamps from the same glass/ceramic company that need to be repaired, so I plan to use A Shade Better to fix these also.
- A SHADE BETTERThe lamp was ready the same day I took it in. I was very pleased with the quick service, and I thought the price was very fair. I would definitely recommend A Shade Better and use them again.
- A SHADE BETTERIt went very well. Tow days later I got a call that the lamp was fixed. It only needed a new switch. My only complaint was the price. I think that it was high considering what was done to it. However, I wouldn't have the lamp if it wasn't fixed and I couldn't replace it. It was a set price for the repair
- A SHADE BETTERThe folks at the store were very personable and took their time listening to our explanation of the problem with the lamps. We took one in and were very satisfied with the work performed. We then dropped off the second lamp when we picked up the first one. We used to go to a company in Silverton that went out of business. We are very pleased to know we have found a new business for our lamp repair needs
Last update on February 3, 2021
Lamp Repair Service in Cincinnati
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Installing a dimmer switch is as easy as installing a regular light switch. Learn how to wire a dimmer switch and when a wall dimmer switch won't work out.
Lighting is often overlooked, but one of the quick changes that can transform a room. An interior decorator shares lighting tips to light up your room.
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACE HARDWARE DILLONVALE3986 E GALBRAITH RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- CENTRAL LIGHT318 Parktrail Ln
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
- DECOR LIGHTING INC11085 MONTGOMERY RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC153 Waits Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
- KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE6868 JENNIFER LYNN DR
Cincinnati, Ohio 45248
- LOESCH HARDWARE INC3142 MADISON RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
- PALETTE STUDIOS INC2501 WOODBURN AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
- ACE HARDWARE DILLONVALE
- CHARLES BLACK & SONS755 SHELLEY DR
Batavia, Ohio 45103
- CHARLES BLACK & SONS
- Evans Electric Co, IncPO Box 122
Dayton, Ohio 45405
- Evans Electric Co, Inc
- Hayes Electric Services Inc9757 Whispering Way
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
- Hayes Electric Services Inc
- Vidonish Stained Glass Studios20 E Main St
Mansfield, Ohio 44904
- Vidonish Stained Glass Studios