Find top camera repair services in Austin, TX
There are 5 top-rated camera repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Camera Repair Reviews in Austin
- Dyezz Surveillance and Security Inc Locally OwnedThe entire process was seamless. The Dyezz team took all of the guesswork out of my alarm and surveillance setups. I own and operate a European automotive repair facility. The security of my client's vehicles is a top priority and Dyezz has proven themselves to be more than capable. I highly encourage anyone to use them for their home or business
- Precision Camera & VideoThey were polite, helpful and knowledgeable in the service they provided. I am very pleased with them.
- Havel Camera Service IncI broke my camera in California. I took it to a repair place there, and it was going to taken 2 weeks. The guy at Havel was really good. He told me what was wrong, and not to let anyone else charge me more than a certain amount for the repair. That's just about how much the repair cost. My experience was great. He was honest and very thorough. I would use him again
- Precision Camera & VideoListened to my questions. Provided clear, excellent answers and recommendations. Sold me the items I needed at a good price.
- Precision Camera & VideoThey are very courteous and knowledgeable. They really understand the product very well. They are excited about the product as well. If I am looking for a camera or something along that line, I would definitely want to go to them because they will show me the best thing for my budget. There is one person there in particular, his name is Robert. He is a very dynamic professional photographer. He gives me what I need and not what I want. That is why I would recommend going to Precision Camera; because of the people they hire
- Precision Camera & VideoThey had good customer service. There was a lot of stuff to look at while they worked. They have a good selection of stuff. The guys that work there know what they're doing and they do a good job. The price they gave me for what I wanted done was very reasonable. I will definitely go back to them.
- Precision Camera & VideoThey do a pretty good job. There are not many people that clean the sensors properly. The customer service is really good. They were quick. It is also a professional store that is on open on Sundays, which you do not find often.
- Precision Camera & VideoThey're real knowledgeable and good at explaining at what they're going to do. I haven't really compared their price but it seemed reasonable.
- Precision Camera & VideoPrecision Camera and Video have a reputation of being very knowledgeable. The staff are very professional and do quality work. I will use them again in the future.
- WOLF CAMERAI have an older A1 Cannon body that's been around for years. Although is in good condition, it is just old. The foam on the inside had dried out to the point that is was flaking on the mirror. Wolf actually recommended I not repair it, in that the cost was more than a similar replacement, but I went ahead and had it done. The work was done quickly (or at least in the timeframe they promised) and done well. I used it for my niece's wedding, and the shots turned out great. Other work I've had done in the past was great as well. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I'd recommended to anyone from novice to expert
Camera Repair Services in Austin
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:My experience with Guardian was great from start to finish. They installed both my audio and security systems and I couldn't be more pleased. I would gladly recommend them to any homeowner who is looking to install a quality security and/or audio systemLinda P.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:The Geeks arrived as scheduled, completed the work promptly and very professionally, answered my questions completely and understandably and were gone in about 45 minutes. I have absolutely no reservations about the service I receivesd, but had I not gotten a price from the store directly, the 800 number Geek Squad would have cost me twice as muchDonald M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:I have been there before to make a purchase. Th person who helped me the first time, in 2012 was very knowledgeable , nice, and was able to inform and instruct me as to how to use the product I was purchasing. He made sure I understood. When we finished, he offered that if I had any difficulty using my product, I could return during the week and ask for him. He would provide additional help if I needed it. <br /> In December 2013 when I went to make another purchase I had a very different experience. The person who helped me was not very friendly and didn't care whether or not I understood how the product worked. He was abrupt and in a rush to finish working with me. He was distracted by talking with another worker who was sitting next to him. This experience was very disappointing. <br /Ilene P.
- Business Description:We provide PROFESSIONAL Sales, Service and Instillation of Alarm Systems, Smoke Detectors, Security Cameras and more, NO CONTRACT Alarm Monitoring, LIFE TIME WARRANTYS, and State of the Art Equipment. Contact us for your FREE On Site estimate with our Local Design Specialist. License: #B11530(Public safety) & #ACR-2713(Fire)Recent Review:The entire process was seamless. The Dyezz team took all of the guesswork out of my alarm and surveillance setups. I own and operate a European automotive repair facility. The security of my client's vehicles is a top priority and Dyezz has proven themselves to be more than capable. I highly encourage anyone to use them for their home or businessEvan S.
- Business Description:Militia Protection is a veteran founded & operated business in Southeast Texas. Our area of operations is within 100 miles from the city of Houston, Tx, but will travel anywhere upon request. We specialize in home and business security alarms, automation, video surveillance, & access control systems. Our knowledge of this industry is here for everyone at no cost. Militia Protection - An Army of Protection... On Your SideRecent Review:Very very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to the security and peace of mind at your home. Equipped to satisfy all your needs. Wesley Woods is awesome. William.. there are not enough words to describe his dedication to insuring that the job is done to your satisfaction. 5 stars times 10. Highly highly recommendedJermaine G.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor*..Recent Review:Efficient, professional, helpful. Both call center and technician tried to sell "Home Appliance Warranty". But they were not pushy or unpleasant when we declined. Would not recommend the service if we had been subjected to a hard sellRishiyur M.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:It was great. The Geek Squad agent was on time, professional, nice to my dogs! He did a very good job, was polite, and worked quickly. My computer is now running correctly and is fast again. I was very happy with their work and would call them againMICHAEL C.
- Business Description:Service oriented Professional Smartphone Repair. We Pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy all of our customers needs. Pick up & Delivery Available! BUY SELL TRADE!Recent Review:I highly recommend Sour Apple. I found them after needing to get my Attrix HD phone working again. Another repair shop in Bryan that is much larger and more visible said we needed a new battery, that we had burned it up because we left it on the charger longer than 3 hours. They ordered a new battery and said they would call in 3 or 5 days when it came in and it would cost $65. I waited one week and still no battery, so I purchased a battery online for $35, expedited shipping, and took it to the guys at Sour Apple. They noted the connectors were broken on the original battery and installed the new one for free saying it was such a little job they hated to charge for that. In a little over an hour we picked up my phone which works great now. And ten days later there is still no word from the other repair shop. <br /> The guys at Sour Apple are great and now they have my future business. They are a little hard to find unless you see their sign because the shop is in the back of Fatty's Tobacco, but it's definitely worth looking them up. <br /Carolyn W.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:They did a good job. They took the information off this computer so I could put it on another computer and that was done well. I was happy with the service they provided me with. I would use them again.Marylee M.
- Business Description:
See all 5 highly rated companies in AustinJoin Angi now
Find camera repair shops in
camera repair shops in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dyezz Surveillance and Security Inc Locally Owned2113 Wells Branch Pkwy Ste 6700
- Dyezz Surveillance and Security Inc Locally Owned
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2214 S 48TH ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy11066 PECAN PK BLVD
Cedar Park, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy805 TEXAS AVE S
College Station, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy761 Hwy 71 W
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1015 W UNIVERSITY AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12909 Shops Pkwy
Bee Cave, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1201 BARBARA JORDAN BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9607 RESEARCH BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4970 W HWY 290
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1050 MCKINLEY PLACE DR
San Marcos, Texas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy19000 Limestone Commercial Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9600 S Interstate 35
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3201 S Interstate 35
Round Rock, Texas
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- J & B SecurityPO Box 735
- J & B Security
- On Alert SecurityPO Box 5466
- On Alert Security
- Precision Camera & Video2438 W Anderson Ln Ste B4
- Precision Camera & Video
- RedStonePO BOX 4050
Lago Vista, Texas
- WOLF CAMERA4001 N LAMAR SUITE 225
- WOLF CAMERA