Don't get left out in the cold. These warning signs can help you determine whether you need to replace your heating system to keep you cozy all season long.
Find top propane retailers in Atlanta, GA
There are 1 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Atlanta
- Blue Flame Gas Inc.These guys are great. They are all very professional and their customer service is top notch. They're a little old school, but I like that.
- Coweta County Gas CompanyWe are in the county, and everybody is on propane gas. They come to your house, and they check your tank to see if you need propane, and if you do, they will fill it up for you. It is a bimonthly service. I have had them install propane heaters in the house, and I have done tankless water heaters. I haven't been able to get anybody to come out and give me a quote, and being a propane provider, they did the work. They installed a propane tankless water heater, and they also installed some propane back up heaters in the house. The work that they did was incredible. When somebody works on propane, once they commit on a job, they have to inspect the entire system in the house. He has to check out the stove that stove that is on propane, and the heaters that are on propane. That is the law. I was so happy and I went to work and told everybody about it, and one lady is going to use them. They are pretty good about the propane service, and the billing for it. There are other companies that provide propane, but I like them because they have a store front where you can go to. They have two ladies that you can initially talk to in person, they have service checks that are at the shop. Initially I didn't know them, but they were friendly and helpful. I had questions after the installation, and they said that I could go to them, and talk to them, which I did, and I went into the back of the shop to ask the man questions. I was there for 45 minutes and they answered all my questions. They are open from Monday to Friday, but they gave me a number to call them over the weekend
- Tractor Supply CompanyThey are the best around. They are very quick on filling the tanks and they are very competitively priced.
- BJ's Wholesale Club Inc - WoodstockThey sell the propane bottles and also refill the tanks. They seem to be a few dollars cheaper than anywhere else in this area to refill. Their customer service is good and if I need help I can get it. I have never had a problem with that. The only problem I've had quality wise with BJ's is that when I've purchased those big inflatable figures you put on your lawn for Christmas, they always have a leak. I don't know if it's a problem with BJ's or the manufacturer. But when I return the inflatables to customer service, there is never a problem. I will continue to use BJ's Wholesale
- Gas Inc - Ball GroundThey are very courteous and prompt. They are trustworthy because they have a key to my gate. He is very nice man and he is nice with the dogs and he comes in and goes out and no one knows he was here. They usually come monthly. He comes on a regular basis. I think the price varies according to the price of propane. I think they are fair compared to other company. I don’t have to be here when they come
- AmerigasServices with Amerigas are going well. They are better then the previous company we used. So far they have been punctual and topped us off on a regular basis, so we don't have to worry about running out. They have always been here when they said they would be here.
- Appalachian Propane Div-ThomasWhen I learned that Heritage Propane owns the tank and that the tank was down to only 10% full, I called them for a fill-up. They said they could come in January. I explained the situation and that I would be out of propane by January. They connected me with a manager who said that she would see what she could do and get back to me. I called Appalachian to advise that the tank that I thought I was buying was owned by Heritage. They said that they could bring me a new tank the next day! I explained the difficulty of getting a tank to the site so they said that they would send a crew to look at it that same day. The said that they could deliver the tank but they were skeptical about how Heritage would ever be able to get their tank out. They were delivering a 400 pound tank down a few steps but Heritage would have to carry it up the steps. So I called Heritage to explain that since they could not fill the tank until the next month and would probably never be able to retrieve their tank, they should sell their tank to me. They said they would get back to me. I never heard from them again about an expedited fill up date or selling me their tank. Appalachian showed up the next morning and installed a new tank. They explained that the truck that would fill the tank would be coming in the afternoon because it would not be able to get up the steep hill to my cabin with a fully loaded truck. That truck did show up later that day and filled the new tank. |The approximate cost quoted is for a new tank and 275 gallons of propane. The people at Appalachian are absolutely the BEST!
- Heritage PropaneI actually love them. We had them since they've been to our house which had been 8 years now and because we didn't have propane last before. It was a new experience tot use for us to have propane here. I have to say, our first Christmas here, the owner came out at Christmas eve because we were empty and we were having company and he came and filled our tank. They're personal, just so fabulous, if you call them they come, they have a set scheduled, don't raise prices like crazy or anything. We really like having them. They keep it like 30% and then they try to come and fill. Their price was competitive
- SUBURBAN RENTALSThey are always prompt and have someone available to fill the tanks so I don't have to wait. They are quick and efficient.
- Wilhoit Gas CompanyThey are thorough, regular, and easy to work with in scheduling and billing. They would be a good choice to use for propane delivery in keeping one’s outdoor tank supply on a regular basis. I don’t know how to compare prices but I think they are competitive and I am satisfied with it.
Last update on December 30, 2014
Propane Retailers in Atlanta
Explore our Solution Center for helpful propane retailer articles
Oil furnaces are safer and heat large spaces faster than alternative methods. But the equipment and the fuel come at a premium. Should you make the switch?
Abandoned underground heating oil tanks can cause an environmental and financial nightmare. Read on for our tips for discovering and removing yours safely.
Find propane dealers in
propane dealers in Atlanta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Home Depot - Buckhead2525 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30324
- Home Depot - Buckhead
- All Green Supply Yard1732 Peachtree Pkwy
Cumming, Georgia 30041
- All Green Supply Yard
- Home Depot - Cumming1000 Market Place Blvd
Cumming, Georgia 30041
- Home Depot - Cumming
- Royal Air43 Fluellen Rd
Newnan, Georgia 30263
- Royal Air
- The Home Depot - Snellville1670 Scenic Hwy N
Snellville, Georgia 30078
- The Home Depot - Snellville