Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
Find top cable tv services in Albany, NY
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Albany
- KT Electric IncEverything went great. Ken was there when he said he would be, even a little early. Gave me a great estimate on the assortment of things I needed. I changed a few plans on things I wanted done and how I wanted them done and Ken was very accommodating. Finished in 1 day, no issues.
- KT Electric IncI think he was great! Called back fast, answered all my questions, came on time! Work was done, clean,on a timely mater! We call him for sure next time!
- Verizon Fios AlbanyWe love Verizon Fios Albany. It's good. We've never had a major problem with it. The internet is fast. We didn't even get the fastest speed, and we think it's fast. Their television service is perfect. They have lots and lots of channels to choose from. They have channel packages to order. We moved and they didn't provide cable service here. But we waited for them to get cable and they did and we got it as soon as they did
- TECHNOSPEAK CORPORATIONExcellent! Consultation was lengthy and detailed. Zeroing in on the right equipment was collaborative and consistent with what we wanted to achieve. Install and follow up excellent!
- Bright House NetworksI’ve been with them for a little over a year. Bright House has an exclusive contract with the condo association where I live so Bright House was my only option. I will fit right out. I had no issues with the internet service. It provided moderate quality equipment for the cost so it’s a good thing. It’s not just equipment like some place that they’ll give you. I’ve had no billing issues. Any issues I’ve had pertaining to installation were resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. I haven’t really had that many problems
- MID-HUDSON CABLEVISION INCPrices go up. Really should be going down. We lose signal several times a week. There help desk generally is pretty good.
- VERIZON TV & INTERNETWhen my contract is up with my home I might go back to another major cable TV and internet service provider.
- VERIZON WIRELESSI would say we are pretty well satisfied with their service. The internet is not that fast but I don't need that fast a speed for internet for what I do. When they put it in originally, they had to do a lot of fiddling around with cables and they did quite a bit so I will give them an A on that. I probably wouldn't have much choice the way it is around here. They could improve the internet speed for one thing. I would like to see Fios in this area. It is only a couple of miles from here and they have Fios service but I can't get it here
Last update on February 22, 2017
Cable Tv Services in Albany
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
To ensure you make the right TV selection, check out this informative guide covering everything from TV size down to where you plan to put your new television.
Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find cable companies in
- Feura Bush,
- Green Island,
- East Greenbush,
- East Berne,
- West Sand Lake
cable companies in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!